• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

It looks okay, I'd give it a go.

Yeah, reasonable people like you get turned off because there are those that like to troll recommend shit shows and because of that actual good shows go unnoticed. Even I don't understand why certain shows are popular.

Malalaw

Yeah, reasonable people like you get turned off because there are those that like to troll recommend shit shows and because of that actual good shows go unnoticed. Even I don't understand why certain shows are popular.

Tbh I haven't watch an anime in months.

You're my boy, Dutch. You too, cdy. Until the Matthew Stafford led Detroit Lions kick the shit our of your respective teams on MNF (Seattle) or potentially the Super Bowl (NE) this coming season.

qV2aRij.gif

I see you in Santa Clara!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Santa Clara/San Fran

Potató/Potáto

Checkmate. You'd think someone from the Best Coast would know the difference.

I have to be up in an hour and 30 mins and i haven't slept at all.

SAVE ME!

Western, I'll give you some advice my high school Coach told me, in front of the whole team, when I showed up late to one 5 AM August workout/practice.

"Kastrioti, son, what the hell are you doing? You can sleep when you're dead."

Real talk.

Checkmate. You'd think someone from the Best Coast would know the difference.

Western, I'll give you some advice my high school Coach told me, in front of the whole team, when I showed up late to one 5 AM August workout/practice.

"Kastrioti, son, what the hell are you doing? You can sleep when you're dead."

Real talk.

YOU DON'T EVEN WATCH FOOTBALL. HOW DO I BELIEVE YOU PLAYED IT?

jakncoke

Banned
Browns passing yards leaders since returning

Tim Couch 11,131
Derek Anderson 7,083
Brandon Weeden 5,116
Colt McCoy 4,388
Brian Hoyer 3,911
Charlie Frye 3,490
Kelly Holcomb 3,438
Trent Dilfer 2,321
Jason Campbell 2,015
Brady Quinn 1,902

Godslay

Banned
Browns passing yards leaders since returning

Tim Couch 11,131
Derek Anderson 7,083
Brandon Weeden 5,116
Colt McCoy 4,388
Brian Hoyer 3,911
Charlie Frye 3,490
Kelly Holcomb 3,438
Godslay 2,977
Trent Dilfer 2,321
Jason Campbell 2,015
Brady Quinn 1,902

I'm pretty sure those pick up games in the park counted.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
I will start posting in this thread specifically so that this embarrassing thread title stops appearing on my work laptop a little sooner. You won't see me after it's gone.

Boo NFL, protect your players better. I hope Dan Snyder loses his ownership stake soon.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I will start posting in this thread specifically so that this embarrassing thread title stops appearing on my work laptop a little sooner. You won't see me after it's gone.

Boo NFL, protect your players better. I hope Dan Snyder loses his ownership stake soon.

I will post less so that it appears on your computer longer.

jakncoke

Banned

I assume the preseason thread will be up around the HOF game, so you only have to wait 8 or less more days!

Top Bottom