• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

Good morning from San Antonio~

Texans camp already has things, yay~

Good is the enemy of GREAT.
Everyday you gotta be the best and not just go through the motions every workout.
Strive to be the best football team in Houston.

squicken

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ
Asked if he wants to play for #Browns, Ohio State QB Cardale Jones said he wants to play in #NFL.

nOuliyb.gif

One day someone will tell the tale of the man who infiltrated a womens heart and saved her from evil. And I will be able to say that I knew that man and that he was a true hero.

MechDX

Wilfork says his daughter only agreed to his signing here on the condition she got to meet Watt. She took a picture with him today. #Texans

Wienke is leaving us hanging.

He changed man, he used to be such a cool guy. But now he's getting married and it's like he doesn't know us anymore.

I'm tired of Cecil the Lion outrage.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/great-news-everyone-cecil-lion-alive-2871

This is the best article on the issue. No one can tell the difference between Cecil and any other Lion.

If I named a Chicken that was about to be slaughtered Charlie the Chicken would people riot outside of my place of business?

it's honestly not about "cecil the lion". it could have been joe the lion (for bowie fans!), joey the lion, or some nobody lion. it's about some fucking loser hunting for sport.

then its funny to read "yeah yeah this guy did bad and should be punished for wont somebody think of the children! he shouldn't lose his business! how will he be able to fund his future hunts!? this poor man is a victim!"

some of the shit people have done is going over the line in my opinion (i wouldn't personally go outside of someones business and protest) but other people downplaying shit is just as annoying. all these problems can be fixed by not murdering helpless animals for the amusement of you and your buddies!

p.s.

except my boy eznark! i support all of his endeavors!

Godslay

Banned
Jordan Taylor putting on a show. Rookie white dude wearing Eddie Mac's number?

Having a hard time controlling my Kas level.

JABEE

it's honestly not about "cecil the lion". it could have been joe the lion (for bowie fans!), joey the lion, or some nobody lion. it's about some fucking loser hunting for sport.

then its funny to read "yeah yeah this guy did bad and should be punished for wont somebody think of the children! he shouldn't lose his business! how will he be able to fund his future hunts!? this poor man is a victim!"

some of the shit people have done is going over the line in my opinion (i wouldn't personally go outside of someones business and protest) but other people downplaying shit is just as annoying. all these problems can be fixed by not murdering helpless animals for the amusement of you and your buddies!

p.s.

except my boy eznark! i support all of his endeavors!

I don't hunt for any reason, and I think it's stupid. People have the right to boycott someone's business if they find out they hunt for sport, but in a lot of ways it's stupid and hypocritical.

Hunting for trophy animals is messed up and sadistic, but I'm not going to pretend like he deserves the chair or to suffer any kind of physical pain for it. I always think it's strange that so many people react to these types of stories by dehumanizing the person committing the crime in order to justify inflicting bodily harm on someone.

Some of these tendencies never die out in humans. It's so easy to make someone an "other" worthy of the most depraved shit. And people believe they are administering justice.

I mean I still respect Tom Brady and Bill Belichick's humanity, no matter how egregious their crimes against the sport of football are to me.

Top Bottom