• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Godslay

Banned
I don't hunt for any reason, and I think it's stupid. People have the right to boycott someone's business if they find out they hunt for sport, but in a lot of ways it's stupid and hypocritical.

Hunting for trophy animals is messed up and sadistic, but I'm not going to pretend like he deserves the chair or to suffer any kind of physical pain for it. I always think it's strange that so many people react to these types of stories by dehumanizing the person committing the crime in order to justify inflicting bodily harm on someone.

Some of these tendencies never die out in humans. It's so easy to make someone an "other" worthy of the most depraved shit. And people believe they are administering justice.

I mean I still respect Tom Brady and Bill Belichick's humanity, no matter how egregious their crimes against the sport of football are to me.

Do you eat meat?

Then you hunt with your wallet. In some limited cases those farm animals are treated worse than an animal that has lived in the wild and given an humane, efficient death.

I don't trophy/predator hunt, but I will hunt/fish to eat. Not a fan of killing to kill, there must be a viable purpose behind it.

JABEE

Do you eat meat?

Then you hunt with your wallet. In some limited cases those farm animals are treated worse than an animal that has lived in the wild and given an humane, efficient death.

I don't trophy/predator hunt, but I will hunt/fish to eat. Not a fan of killing to kill, there must be a viable purpose behind it.
Definitely. I don't think hunting is stupid. I understand it has its place. I'll let other people do it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CLVew64W8AECtWw.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was following the story last night as it as leading up! I'm proud of him.

Grats on the sex!

I think we can just all agree that our long national nightmare of the drought in my sex life has been cured so we can move on and talk about other things. Just in time for football season too.

I don't hunt for any reason, and I think it's stupid. People have the right to boycott someone's business if they find out they hunt for sport, but in a lot of ways it's stupid and hypocritical.

Hunting for trophy animals is messed up and sadistic, but I'm not going to pretend like he deserves the chair or to suffer any kind of physical pain for it. I always think it's strange that so many people react to these types of stories by dehumanizing the person committing the crime in order to justify inflicting bodily harm on someone.

Some of these tendencies never die out in humans. It's so easy to make someone an "other" worthy of the most depraved shit. And people believe they are administering justice.

I mean I still respect Tom Brady and Bill Belichick's humanity, no matter how egregious their crimes against the sport of football are to me.

agreed he doesn't need to be killed or anything (and the people who say that are nutjobs themselves) but the outrage is ultimately going to do some good because its shining a light on this sick practice. now you have reports of zimbabwae curbing hunting and other stuff. ultimately maybe it only makes a small difference but it's better than nothing. and maybe hunters will be hunters but at least some of them might think "fuck if i kill this bear what if it gets out and i get fucked over like that dentist! maybe i shouldn't..."

Top Bottom