• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dodging my question like a little biiiiitttcchhhh.

No I didn't finger her butthole or vice versa.

I imagine this is what you look like since you're always about the kinky stuff

jyZ0XfK.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekMMg-h5s28

cajunator

Banned
Im not sure I get how killing a LION is considered killing a helpless animal. Its kind of the opposite. Probably was sn epic battle similar to crocodile vs anaconda or sperm whale and gant squid.

Im not sure I get how killing a LION is considered killing a helpless animal. Its kind of the opposite. Probably was sn epic battle similar to crocodile vs anaconda or sperm whale and gant squid.

He shot the lion with an arrow, let it bleed for 40 hours and then shot it in the head.

#EpicBattle

MechDX

For my fellow Chelsea fan Dutch :

We are not supposed to report on coach/player chats on the field. I follow rules. But as a #HardKnocks preview, Vrabel still being A+ salty.

jakncoke

Banned
Spears grew out of our greatest asset, the mind.

Even with that, it's about the closest you are going to get to hand to claw combat.

Im positive our biggest animu wanted actual hand to hand no 1st century weapontry, to lion combat. silly naive animu in his hoarders room of anime collectors dolls and dvds, vhs and blu ray

Top Bottom