• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
CLWK-32UAAApnlj.jpg

UQBk2I6.png

I laughed really hard at this :jnc

It begins for BG.

To be fair it never really ends does it?

Someone fact check this.

I did and sadly it checks out.

cdyhybrid

jnc, do you think we can sign Bobby Wagner before the season starts? We might have to cut Tony McDaniels, but I dunno if we want to wait until next offseason. I know he's your favorite player, curious what you think.

jakncoke

Banned
jnc, do you think we can sign Bobby Wagner before the season starts? We might have to cut Tony McDaniels, but I dunno if we want to wait until next offseason. I know he's your favorite player, curious what you think.

your family treats you like the mom in super mario bros and you were abused by

super-mario-monster.jpg

Jets
Second-round WR Devin Smith suffered broken ribs in the first practice of Jets camp and may miss all of the preseason.
Smith has been hospitalized with the painful injury. It should be emphasized that Smith broke multiple ribs, not just one. The injury occurred while Smith was "making a leaping catch" in Friday's practice. The 37th pick in this year's draft, Smith was going to compete for third receiver duties with Jeremy Kerley behind Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker. While we didn't have high hopes for Smith's re-draft league prospects, so much lost practice time in OC Chan Gailey's system may prevent Smith from making any meaningful early-season impact.
Jul 31 - 9:36 PM
Via: roto

Top Bottom