• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
UySkivu.jpg

Found this fella riding around. Followed him for a bit as he was going through the streets slowly trying to get as much attention as he could I guess.

Flag says "It's a southern thing Ya'll wouldn't understand" which is weird cause this is the south. lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Found this fella riding around. Followed him for a bit as he was going through the streets slowly trying to get as much attention as he could I guess.

Flag says "It's a southern thing Ya'll wouldn't understand" which is weird cause this is the south. lol

Texas isn't really the south though. Has some similarities but I feel like it's its own thing compared to the typical southern states.

And Martavis Bryant is having surgery.

This season is already fucked. See you guys next year.
Surgery on what? What happened?
Edit: nvm
Martavis Bryant - WR - Steelers
Martavis Bryant will undergo a minor procedure for an elbow infection.
Bryant is expected to be sidelined 7-10 days. He'll likely be held out of Pittsburgh's preseason opener. Bryant's elbow issue isn't a long-term concern.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I haven't had Taco bell in...8 months since I started my diet. But hey I'm 40 pounds lighter and not overweight by BMI standards.

Congrats!

I'm 6'3" and I went from like 260 to 240 a few months ago and it felt great. Weight loss came to a dead stop a month ago so I just decided to say screw it and start lifting weights like crazy while doing all of my other workouts. I'm up to 245 but the scale lies because I look tons better.

I'd love to get down to like 200 at some point but that's going to take a long time.

Furyous

*tears up*

Training camp is starting!!! Can't fucking wait for Johnny to run the shit out of the second unit.

Best time of the year next to Canada Day, Australia Day, and Chinese New Year.

Top Bottom