• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Gobias

Banned
The worst is when I see a bunch of confederate flags here and people claim southern pride. Ohio fought for the winning team you fucking cunts.

You know i lived in ohio for 2 years and fought all the cunt ohio st and browns fans
im basically a HOF

Ohio State fans may be cunts but there's no cuntier fanbase than Penn State

It's a saturday afternoon and I'm drinking chocolate milk and watching Wrestlemania 7. Where did I go wrong in life?

Is it Kroger brand chocolate milk?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Sanjuro are you one of those food fetish people that lets people pay to see you eat? If not then what the hell are you waiting for?

Sanjuro

Sanjuro are you one of those food fetish people that lets people pay to see you eat? If not then what the hell are you waiting for?

I've debated competitive eating tbh. I would have been in the Nathan's contest if I went to the NE regional.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro once ate 4 whole hot dogs with ketchup on them

r4xku0E.gif

Narag

@steelers
We have traded with the Eagles for CB Brandon Boykin in exchange for a conditional 5th-Rd pick in the 2016 Draft.

Striker

I like that trade for the Steelers.
In recent seasons they had him cover Cruz a lot, and did a decent job. I thought I read Walter Thurmond was heading to Safety so I'm not entirely sure who's leading for the job at their nickel spot.

The conditional part probably has to do with him getting a new deal soon. Still a solid move for them.

MRSA

Banned
So instead of going to lame Boston I can go to Chicago for $80 round trip, does zychi live there? If so, where can I find him so I can punch him in the face.

MRSA

Banned
Remember when the Browns used 2 first round picks on Trent Truck? Then the Colts used a first round pick on Trent Truck?

The guy has to be the biggest fraud ever.

Top Bottom