• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Remember when the Browns used 2 first round picks on Trent Truck? Then the Colts used a first round pick on Trent Truck?

The guy has to be the biggest fraud ever.
It was one 1st round pick and a later pick you slut. And Irsay got his money's worth!

CBC News ‏@CBCNews 2m2 minutes ago
HitchBOT destroyed in Philadelphia, ending U.S. tour http://ift.tt/1DjgzxJ

OF COURSE IT DID

A hitchhiking robot that captured the hearts of fans worldwide met its demise in the U.S.

The Canadian researchers who created hitchBOT as a social experiment say someone in Philadelphia damaged the robot beyond repair on Saturday, ending its brief American tour.

The robot was trying to travel cross-country after successfully hitchhiking across Canada last year and parts of Europe.

Sanjuro

xXLbnFK.gif

Hindl

Damn rough about boykin but happy they he'll actually get a chance to start. He was always great in the slot, just too small for the outside for chip. Enjoy him Steelers

Pepiope

Damn rough about boykin but happy they he'll actually get a chance to start. He was always great in the slot, just too small for the outside for chip. Enjoy him Steelers
Love/Hate move. He is better than whoever is going to replace him this season, but he wasn't coming back next year, so we at least got something for him. Now we can only hope his replacement isn't that much of a downgrade.

gutshot

I really don't understand why Chip and Billy Davis hated Boykin so much. The dude is talented. Steelers got themselves a steal for a 5th rounder.

Pepiope

Anyone want a free medium carry-out pizza from Dominos? I think the coupon is good for another day or so. It's from the Dominono promo.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Goooooood evening everybody!

This is the lovely Kave Man reporting in live from Boston!

I've been here since Friday, the ladies are a 10/10 on the chris.trejo ranking and oh my god I forgot how fucking filling American food is.

Goddamn!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I've been here since Friday, the ladies are a 10/10 on the chris.trejo ranking and oh my god I forgot how fucking filling American food is.

Goddamn!

Don't go to philly, Canadians are getting beat there.

Goddamn!

Careful kave just cuz they hot doesn't mean they ain't pat fans

bionic77

10th wedding anniversary.

Wife chose expensive purse over the much more expensive upgrade of her wedding ring. On the whole I feel like I came out of this a winner!

Top Bottom