• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jakncoke

Banned
I'm liking the idea of CJ and Juwan Thompson as the 1-2 punch at RB. Word is Thompson is outplaying Ball and Hillman.

In regards to the thread, I obviously can't control what people post but I agree with jak that there are dedicated threads for spamming anime gifs.

Im right even if you are the enemy, spam nfl hate gifs instead. we dont want or need anime noodle gifs

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm liking the idea of CJ and Juwan Thompson as the 1-2 punch at RB. Word is Thompson is outplaying Ball and Hillman.

In regards to the thread, I obviously can't control what people post but I agree with jak that there are dedicated threads for spamming anime gifs.

What about jaks drunkard posts? Should he stop doing that here and go to the drunk thread?

Godslay

Banned
What about jaks drunkard posts? Should he stop doing that here and go to the drunk thread?

I can't control the content or the state of mind when a post is made. I don't typically mind the animu stuff either, but at times its just spamming and that is annoying.

Should I go into the anime thread and spam a bunch of NFL gifs? That would probably irritate the thread if done on a consistent basis.

Reminder to Steelers fans

q7ci4RP.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
First you shit franchise fans were shitting on the Raiders yesterday and now you're shitting on the Steelers.

You kids need to know who your betters are and pick up a damn history book.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I can't control the content or the state of mind when a post is made. I don't typically mind the animu stuff either, but at times its just spamming and that is annoying.

Should I go into the anime thread and spam a bunch of NFL gifs? That would probably irritate the thread if done on a consistent basis.

I figured we were cooler than them.

;p

No offseason in anime

Also no drinking

squicken

Once football starts, hopefully the OT stuff stops. Except for soccer. We'll make a Gunners fan out of jak yet

FTF

Interesting notes from Patriots training camp:

• Aaron Dobson has been standing out, making plays every day, including a great one-handed catch from Brady over Malcolm Butler today. Good to see.
  • Malcolm Butler is almost definitely going to be CB1 for the Patriots, but it's still unclear who's going to take the other starting spot opposite him. Seems to me like it'll be between Logan Ryan and Tarrell Brown, with Bradley Fletcher a dark horse.
  • 2nd round safety Jordan Richards has been standing out, with good pass deflections against Gronk and Scott Chandler and the only interception of camp so far. I haven't heard much about Pat Chung so I wonder if Richards could potentially take the starting strong safety spot away from him.
  • By all accounts Bryan Stork has been dominant in one on one drills. Excited to see him develop this year. Seems very likely that Tre' Jackson will get the right guard spot next to him and hopefully Shaq Mason is able to beat out Ryan Wendell for the left guard spot.

Nice, good updates man, thanks.

First you shit franchise fans were shitting on the Raiders yesterday and now you're shitting on the Steelers.

You kids need to know who your betters are and pick up a damn history book.
You fuggin slut. Your SAO watching ass would side with the steelers. I don't even know you right now

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You fuggin slut. Your SAO watching ass would side with the steelers. I don't even know you right now

The Steelers were my AFC team in the mid 90s until Neil O'Donnell ruined that by taking a bribe of cocaine and hookers from Jerruh and throwing interceptions to nowhere near a Steeler jersey.

Packer fans respect teams with history so what can I say?

Except the Bears. Fuck 'em.

Ah yes, I fondly remember the respect you showed Favre. Millions of people begging him to just retire, until the day Rodgers was announced as the next guy, then you all couldn't beg him to come back quick enough.

Two years pass and Rodgers is clearly a star, and you all immediately say "WE'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU" while dissing his girlfriend nonstop. Meanwhile Favre's good for a Wrangler meme nowadays. Didn't even hear a peep about his induction in the team's hall a week or two ago

Godslay

Banned
No offseason in anime

Also no drinking

You guys have to do something in between pillow humping sessions.

:p

I'm joking just to be clear.

Once football starts, hopefully the OT stuff stops. Except for soccer. We'll make a Gunners fan out of jak yet

Yeah, there will always be a blend of tomfoolery and actual football. I remember the more serious football thread and how it was good and pretty much died on the vine.

I mean don't get me wrong, I don't want to have restrictions on posting. Sometimes though it reaches the level of a gata/snes exchange.

Jak I don't think will ever convert.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ah yes, I fondly remember the respect you showed Favre. Millions of people begging him to just retire, until the day Rodgers was announced as the next guy, then you all couldn't beg him to come back quick enough.

Two years pass and Rodgers is clearly a star, and you all immediately say "WE'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU" while dissing his girlfriend nonstop. Meanwhile Favre's good for a Wrangler meme nowadays. Didn't even hear a peep about his induction in the team's hall a week or two ago

It's great that there's always so much to talk about with the Packers!

We can try talking about the Bengals though.

Here is everything worth discussing:

It's great that there's always so much to talk about with the Packers!

We can try talking about the Bengals though.

Here is everything worth discussing:

Andy Dalton's shit and them sucking at playoffs is funny

Not playoffs-Lions funny but it's getting there

cdyhybrid

You guys have to do something in between pillow humping sessions.

:p

I'm joking just to be clear.

Yeah, there will always be a blend of tomfoolery and actual football. I remember the more serious football thread and how it was good and pretty much died on the vine.

I mean don't get me wrong, I don't want to have restrictions on posting. Sometimes though it reaches the level of a gata/snes exchange.

Jak I don't think will ever convert.

You mean a Gata/Bread exchange?

TheFatOne

• Aaron Dobson has been standing out, making plays every day, including a great one-handed catch from Brady over Malcolm Butler today. Good to see.
  • Malcolm Butler is almost definitely going to be CB1 for the Patriots, but it's still unclear who's going to take the other starting spot opposite him. Seems to me like it'll be between Logan Ryan and Tarrell Brown, with Bradley Fletcher a dark horse.
  • 2nd round safety Jordan Richards has been standing out, with good pass deflections against Gronk and Scott Chandler and the only interception of camp so far. I haven't heard much about Pat Chung so I wonder if Richards could potentially take the starting strong safety spot away from him.
  • By all accounts Bryan Stork has been dominant in one on one drills. Excited to see him develop this year. Seems very likely that Tre' Jackson will get the right guard spot next to him and hopefully Shaq Mason is able to beat out Ryan Wendell for the left guard spot.
Aaron Dobson looking good is absolutely meaningless. Until he actually does anything in a game I'm going to take all reports about him with a huge grain of sailt. One thing you should add is that Scott Chandler is looking good in camp so far. I think he is going to be very good this season. I'm expecting him to get something like 700-800 yards receiving. Him and Gronk in the red area is going to be fun to watch.

ampere

I still hope Dobson turns into something decent. Nice to hear he's doing something at practice at least. And hoping Malcolm only gets better

Aaron Dobson looking good is absolutely meaningless. Until he actually does anything in a game I'm going to take all reports about him with a huge grain of sailt. One thing you should add is that Scott Chandler is looking good in camp so far. I think he is going to be very good this season. I'm expecting him to get something like 700-800 yards receiving. Him and Gronk in the red area is going to be fun to watch.

Yea the Chandler/Gronk combo could be absolutely lethal. Makes me unsure if I draft Gronk for fantasy again though, if he's sharing TDs :p

Top Bottom