• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What if.....

..they made running in for a touchdown worth one extra point than catching a pass in the end zone?

I think im gonna run for commissioner. Vote for me!

squicken

Good for Texans going with Mallet as first team guy. Hoyer is soooo limited. Mallet may be horribly inaccurate and a coke head, but at least he has a big arm

Colasante

Interesting notes from Patriots training camp:

• Aaron Dobson has been standing out, making plays every day, including a great one-handed catch from Brady over Malcolm Butler today. Good to see.
  • Malcolm Butler is almost definitely going to be CB1 for the Patriots, but it's still unclear who's going to take the other starting spot opposite him. Seems to me like it'll be between Logan Ryan and Tarrell Brown, with Bradley Fletcher a dark horse.
  • 2nd round safety Jordan Richards has been standing out, with good pass deflections against Gronk and Scott Chandler and the only interception of camp so far. I haven't heard much about Pat Chung so I wonder if Richards could potentially take the starting strong safety spot away from him.
  • By all accounts Bryan Stork has been dominant in one on one drills. Excited to see him develop this year. Seems very likely that Tre' Jackson will get the right guard spot next to him and hopefully Shaq Mason is able to beat out Ryan Wendell for the left guard spot.

jbug617

Banned
Wilfork keeping JJ in check

@taniaganguli Watt said he sometimes feels like Wilfork's little brother. Like today when Wilfork said, "Why're you messing around all the time?" #Texans

@taniaganguli "At that moment I felt like a little brother like ... 'let’s go outside and play.' He had enough of it," Watt said of Wilfork #Texans

Mollymauk

7EeP53U.png

You da real MVP.

jakncoke

Banned
Stop fucking talking talking about soccer you retarded fucks and stop fucking posting anime pics you idiot anumu virgins HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD GO TO FUCKING OTHER THREADS

Godslay

Banned
I'm liking the idea of CJ and Juwan Thompson as the 1-2 punch at RB. Word is Thompson is outplaying Ball and Hillman.

In regards to the thread, I obviously can't control what people post but I agree with jak that there are dedicated threads for spamming anime gifs.

Top Bottom