• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jakncoke

Banned
Crazy to think that the Eagles gave up two draft picks along with Foles to get Bradford.

Ye but did you know he is awesome and once had a 50 td 8 int season and it doesnt matter he hasnt thrown a regular season pass since 2013 because the Eagles after being bums forever are going to win an OWL and Chip will run for president of the UNITED STATES and WIN because he is a genius

Ye but did you know he is awesome and once had a 50 td 8 int season and it doesnt matter he hasnt thrown a regular season pass since 2013 because the Eagles after being bums forever are going to win an OWL and Chip will run for president of the UNITED STATES and WIN because he is a genius

It's as much denial as the "Chip loves all people" meme the fans have come up with

When everybody who's canned says he's an ass, and in Boykin's case says he's happy to not be near the guy anymore, maybe Chip's an ass

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CLaapqwW8AEKG42.jpg

*pukes*

Line_HTX

Man, what's up with all the Seahawks restructuring contracts? Let's get a move on already.

Cowboys are definitely doomed without Murray. Time to have Tony put it all on his back... Just hope you get lucky in the final 2 minutes in December! XD

Damn, Peyton Manning in a Koob offense? This should be fun and interesting to watch.

I feel this is extra disrespectful coming from an animu and comparing me to an animu thing.

It's a compliment, yo. Nothing wrong with that. :)

I watched the first episode of that the other day. Was alright but does it get better?

What are you looking for? This is silly fun, and there's never really a dull moment, especially not someone like Karen. Yes, it does get better in the 2nd season, if that's what you're asking.

jakncoke

Banned
Are you intentionally underestimating the Eagles?

Do I think Eagles can make the playoffs, sure. Do I think Sam Bradford is good or even possibly able to make a full 16, lol. Do i think you're delusional as fuck thinking the Eagles will sniff an Owl. Absofuckinglutely

Pepiope

Do I think Eagles can make the playoffs, sure. Do I think Sam Bradford is good or even possibly able to make a full 16, lol. Do i think you're delusional as fuck thinking the Eagles will sniff an Owl. Absofuckinglutely
Time will tell.

Judy Battista ‏@judybattista 7m7 minutes ago
Boykin arrives in Latrobe: Chip not a racist, he said, but he and other players wished they interacted with him more and he related to them.

Godslay

Banned
MaseDenver: Best moment of camp: kids from the crowd running fade routes and catching passes from Manning & Osweiler.

Confirmation that Manning can make an NFL receiver out of anyone.

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 2h2 hours ago
Best play of camp thus far. Mallett hits Hopkins for 45-yard completion, with @Nukdabomb leaping and pulling in ball with one hand. #Texans

Mallett has his woobie. Start the man BOB!

Line_HTX

No im one of these people-> VINCE YOUNG it will be his time to make his glorious comeback to the NFL!

tumblr_nnslxwnsXa1ta7pubo1_500.gif

YOU!! I bet you were those SHAMEFUL fuckers in the crowd that cheered FOR VINCE when he ran for that touchdown in Overtime. And you call yourself a Texans fan... For shame!

Colt McCoy would be a better fit for Houston than VY. =D

Pepiope

You think beating ATL will mean anything?

Sorry RBH
It is the first game of the season on a National stage. It means something. Plus, week 2 is about Murray running all over Dallas, and we don't play another good team until week 9, which is Dallas again. So it loses dramatic effect if I say otherwise.

MechDX

Coach O'Brien on Jadeveon Clowney: "I would say the goal is to get him back on the field on August 17th and then go from there."

Fans of defense should be hoping he comes back and near full strength. Him, Watt, Wilfork, Cushing, Mercilus on that front 7 could be an awesome sight

jakncoke

Banned
Coach O'Brien on Jadeveon Clowney: "I would say the goal is to get him back on the field on August 17th and then go from there."

Fans of defense should be hoping he comes back and near full strength. Him, Watt, Wilfork, Cushing, Mercilus on that front 7 could be an awesome sight

While the offense scores 7 pts a game

Top Bottom