• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

brentech

get ready to fight for this sale item later
37pS3mC.png

Time to get through some more of the Japanese version of Digimon, so I can get mentally caught up to the sequel this Winter. The English version really fucked over some characters and it removed the amazing OST. So in conclusion fuck Tom Brady and his STD stained strap-on.

Lunar FC

Don't post here often due to my unfortunate issue of being a titans fan. But why is Milana all over the OT? She was supposed to be my crush, and mine only.

Don't post here often due to my unfortunate issue of being a titans fan. But why is Milana all over the OT? She was supposed to be my crush, and mine only.
Mrsa gots a new challenger!!

Greetings fellow Titan fan. Just Stay away from Mech. Him and JJ got a huge crush on Zach.

Line_HTX

What do mean by thinner?

Three boxes of 12 thin volumes, seperated by their respective sagas. No need to deal with individual disc volumes that take up way more space. Thinpaks are the best. I got it Saturday while in San Antonio. Talk about no longer in print after how many years? They were super difficult to find and were in great condition while still wrapped. And the movie was included as well.

Where is that gif from anyways? That show looks suspect.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Turkey legs and funnel cakes give the gif a real state farm feel. Then A A Ron gives that large fellow a discount double check.

cajunator

Banned
Three boxes of 12 thin volumes, seperated by their respective sagas. No need to deal with individual disc volumes that take up way more space. Thinpaks are the best. I got it Saturday while in San Antonio. Talk about no longer in print after how many years? They were super difficult to find and were in great condition while still wrapped. And the movie was included as well.

Where is that gif from anyways? That show looks suspect.

The black boxes?

cdyhybrid

NFLGAF how do you rank this Detroit Lions team? I'm supremely confident going into the season, but put aside my preaching the last 5 years of what Martin Mayhew has put together, you don't want to face this team. No one does.

12 Grande Meal Tacos / 12

x5

ampere

NFLGAF how do you rank this Detroit Lions team? I'm supremely confident going into the season, but put aside my preaching the last 5 years of what Martin Mayhew has put together, you don't want to face this team. No one does.

Stafford needs to prove he can play angry. The offense just never felt threatening

Y'all had a solid defense last year, but losing Suh we'll see.

Being in the Packers' division I'd say wild card is the best you can hope for though.

Top Bottom