• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Tom Penny

Making my first pilgrimage to Gillette this season for the in stadium practice tonight. Mr. Kraft does it as a free gesture to thank all season ticket holders.

Hoping for some one on one time with Jimmy.

You're a season ticket holder that has never been to Gillette? That sounds like a waste of tickets.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
bionic brought the golf cart to practice.

CLrPpn6XAAAvIEM.jpg

ampere

Making my first pilgrimage to Gillette this season for the in stadium practice tonight. Mr. Kraft does it as a free gesture to thank all season ticket holders.

Hoping for some one on one time with Jimmy.

Hope you have fun. My dad is up in NH this week. I think he'll be going to Gillette tomorrow.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Now that Levy has been extended I really think we're going to trade one of our LBs, or perhaps a TE. Tahir Whitehead had a breakout season last year, but with Tulluch beat this season it makes sense to trade him. Assuming of course the Lions are confident in Van Noy....

TE wise I could see us moving Pettigrew.

Pettigrew is a leader on this team and along with Stafford and Megatron has been here Day 1 for the rebuilding process. He's a seasoned vet. I wouldn't trade him.

I have a feeling he's going to make a huge play in a playoff game that won't be taken away by the refs. Just a hunch.

Ika Musume costume for Splatoon coming to North America :D

I don't know what type of weeaboo shit this is but if it's in Splatoon it gets a thumbs up from me.

I think it was someone in SplatoonGAF who said Splatoon feels like it was developed with the style of a Dreamcast-era Sega and the polish of a Nintendo game.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1091097

The soundtrack is straight out of Jet Grind Radio.

Can't wait for the Version 2.0 patch tomorrow for team matchmaking.

Arc

Brady is such a class act. The practice ended 20 minutes ago and he's still out here with the no names signing autographs.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
So I've decided to follow the NFL season this year for the first time in 10 years. Based on the cities I've lived in I feel entitled to root for one of the following teams:

Eagles
Giants
Jets
49ers

Which one should I pick? I was an Eagles fan back in the day so I'm leaning towards that, but willing to be swayed by reason/bribery.

Godslay

Banned
Remember that episode of GoT where Joffrey looked out on the peons with the soon to be Queen?

That's what it's like Brady is out there signing autographs. Basically nobody gives a fuck about him but his own family and even they would shit on him if someone better came along.

Line_HTX

Goodness gracious. I just had one of those super dry shits that feels like you are giving birth.

You whut?

So I've decided to follow the NFL season this year for the first time in 10 years. Based on the cities I've lived in I feel entitled to root for one of the following teams:

Eagles
Giants
Jets
49ers

Which one should I pick? I was an Eagles fan back in the day so I'm leaning towards that, but willing to be swayed by reason/bribery.

The Eagles look like they'll take the NFC East from the Cowboys. It should be interesting at least. Who knows....

Remember that episode of GoT where Joffrey looked out on the peons with the soon to be Queen?

That's what it's like Brady is out there signing autographs. Basically nobody gives a fuck about him but his own family and even they would shit on him if someone better came along.

Isnt it like that for all teams though?

Eagles
Giants
Jets
49ers

do u like hot QB's? if so, there is only one answer:

44c90477c5a75fa651c6d9234c025077.jpg

miami dolphins

Godslay

Banned
But the fans love Brady.

Bledsoe was true love, Brady is the person you marry when true love can't pay the bills.

You'll ignore their cheating ways and put up with their inadequacies as long as the jewelry keeps coming no matter what it took to get it.

Basically Pats fans gave up on true and pure love for a corrupt sense of stability and success.

JABEE

Hey Larry,

Sorry I hopped out of Rocket League. I only wanted to play a match or so. I may be on later in the week.

I have been playing exhibition matches for awhile. The game is a lot of fun.

Bledsoe was true love, Brady is the person you marry when true love can't pay the bills.

You'll ignore their cheating ways and put up with their inadequacies as long as the jewelry keeps coming no matter what it took to get it.

Basically Pats fans gave up on true and pure love for a corrupt sense of stability and success.

We didnt win anything for 10 years and still loved him.

Top Bottom