• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

ShaneB

Anytime.

An option I am exploring is with NFL2Go.com.

What I am reading is someone set up 16 email address (one for each game of the season). NFL2Go gives you a free game each week, the kicker being that you can't watch the same team 2 weeks in a row from the same email address / ip.

So basically, one could fire up their VPN, create an account each week with a new email and ip address, and watch the entire season free. Or you could pay $25, and basically get gamepass. The risk being that NFL2Go could be nuked at anytime.

Yeah, seems like the issues are just big time updates happening. Much improved the past few days.

Anytime.

What I am reading is someone set up 16 email address (one for each game of the season). NFL2Go gives you a free game each week, the kicker being that you can't watch the same team 2 weeks in a row from the same email address / ip.

So basically, one could fire up their VPN, create an account each week with a new email and ip address, and watch the entire season free. Or you could pay $25, and basically get gamepass. The risk being that NFL2Go could be nuked at anytime.
Oh my.

I mean, I go to the bar to watch the game at least 50% of weeks. That would be perfect for the rest.

That said... this site looks shady as hell

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, seems like the issues are just big time updates happening. Much improved the past few days.

Yeah, and now you can only donate through bitcoin. NFL is pressuring Paypal to not take money for them apparently. What that means for the future? I don't know. I'm guessing it's overseas, so the NFL can't really take it down.

Oh my.

I mean, I go to the bar to watch the game at least 50% of weeks. That would be perfect for the rest.

That said... this site looks shady as hell

It is shady to some degree, but it's held up the last couple of years apparently. Quality is pretty good too.

It's a shame the Gamepass wasn't a live streaming option, or DirectTv was available in my area for just streaming and for a reasonable price not $360 to stream to a console.

bfdFZGs.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
Bait to watch preseason games, as there is no long preseason live. So instead of paying $20 to watch the preseason, you have to pay the full $100 for live preseason games and replays of regular season games. Folded it all into one product, which is unfortunate.

Wait what? Fuck the NFL for pulling this shit. I always got the preseason pass and split it with my brother.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Anytime.

Edit: nvm

Godslay

Banned
Wait what? Fuck the NFL for pulling this shit. I always got the preseason pass and split it with my brother.

Yeah terrible decision on their part. So that $20 will probably go elsewhere. $100 for a glorified 24 hour lagged dvr or $25 for live good quality games?

Most people will take that illegitimate site unless the NFL offers a viable alternative.

ampere

Are you guys going to be happy when Brady is playing opening night?

I will be happy. I am looking forward to the new banner and going for #5

Line_HTX

Are you guys going to be happy when Brady is playing opening night?

I will be happy. I am looking forward to the new banner and going for #5

Giants GW TD as time expires over the Pats in 50. With another unique, insane crazy catch by Odell Beckham Jr.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I swear on the Football Gods I don't even know the name of the 49ers head coach without Google

And like ciao said just watch Michigan, FMT

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Remember when the Lions won a Super Bowl?

The Lions have been more relevant than the Raiders the last 5 years. Raiders haven't done shit since the 70s sans one Jon Gruden led team.

I thank the Football Gods everyday the Raiders picked JaMarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson.

MRSA

Banned
The Lions have been more relevant than the Raiders the last 5 years. Raiders haven't done shit since the 70s sans one Jon Gruden led team.

I thank the Football Gods everyday the Raiders picked JaMarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson.

bo-knows.jpg

Also kas, when was the last time either of our teams had a playoff win?

Striker

Evan Mathis is still a FA, right? No idea why Reese hasn't looked harder into signing him. Through camp so far, the OL can't protect against a JPP-less DL. Pugh is at LT right now in for Flowers and reportedly looks comfortable. Keep him there, use Flowers at RT and sign Mathis and slide him at LG. All these weapons offensively but they won't matter if the line can't block. Fuck.

Evan Mathis is still a FA, right? No idea why Reese hasn't looked harder into signing him. Through camp so far, the OL can't protect against a JPP-less DL. Pugh is at LT right now in for Flowers and reportedly looks comfortable. Keep him there, use Flowers at RT and sign Mathis and slide him at LG. All these weapons offensively but they won't matter if the line can't block. Fuck.

His asking price is a lot, he believes he should be paid like a top guard..

Striker

His asking price is a lot, he believes he should be paid like a top guard..
He is one of the better guards in the league. I know his asking price is a lot, but he is available and the teams situation at OG right now is troublibg. They are banking on Schwartz being healthy. And I would keep Pugh at LT and slide Flowers over (which they may do). Newhouse starting is simply asking for trouble. Thankfully they should see that by the second pre-seaaon game.

Top Bottom