• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Bucs Introduce RED Women's Movement

A bold, new movement aimed at changing the way female fans connect with their home team and own their individual football experience is sweeping across the Bay Area and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are leading the charge. RED is a movement that will be led by the women of Tampa Bay, alongside the Buccaneers, to become innovators and leaders in changing the way football is enjoyed by women. All women of the Tampa Bay Area are invited to join the movement and help usher in an exciting, new era for female fans across the region.

“RED is a groundbreaking women’s movement designed to recognize and celebrate our female fan base,” said Glazer Family Foundation Co-President Darcie Glazer Kassewitz. “Through exclusive offerings and experiences, our female fans will have the opportunity to not only add to their knowledge of the game they love, but also to help create a community through RED and own the way they enjoy football.”

A special RED Launch Party for The New Buccaneers Women’s Movement will take place on Thursday, Sept. 10th at Raymond James Stadium in the west club beginning at 6:00 p.m. Event highlights will include an “Insider’s Talk” with Buccaneers General Manager Jason Licht, surprise appearances from Buccaneer legends, gameday style tips from local area experts, and even a RED Lifestyle Lounge session to educate attendees on the art of incorporating their passion for the Bucs into their other lifestyle interests such as tailgating and home entertaining.

RED will provide female Buccaneers fans with year-round educational experiences focused on providing a better understanding of the game, along with unprecedented access to their favorite team. In addition, RED will re-invent the female fan experience by providing insight into topics such as: what goes on behind the scenes on gamedays at Raymond James Stadium; how to maximize their gameday experience; how to blend personal Buccaneer pride with the latest NFL fashions; as well as tips on sharing their experiences and ideas via social media platforms such as Pinterest.

RED members will also have access to exclusive networking events throughout the year designed to encourage interaction while providing practical advice on how to express their love for the Bucs into original design projects, fashion-forward team apparel and creative culinary creations.

For additional information on the RED Launch Party for The New Buccaneers Women’s Movement, please visit www.Buccaneers.com/RED.

RED Term of the Week: "Play Clock"

lolbucs

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I dont give a shit :)

animu are still the worst

9OmXK8n.jpg

BigAT should get more credit for this.

Bucs doing everything they can to actually develop a fanbase

crackdown 2 was made in 6 months

this is not going to end up like that
Exactly my point really. Considering how woefully mismanaged the sequel was, I'm not exactly running to jump on the hype train just yet for 3. The alpha footage does look quite good thus far though. I'm of the belief that it won't hit a 2016 release date though considering how early a state it appears to be in.

I'm more hyped for Scalebound since I love me some Platinum Games.

Bread

Banned
Exactly my point really. Considering how woefully mismanaged the sequel was, I'm not exactly running to jump on the hype train just yet for 3. The alpha footage does look quite good thus far though. I'm of the belief that it won't hit a 2016 release date though considering how early most of it looked.
i'd like to think that MS learned their lesson after rushing CD2 out the door, it was received very poorly. It seems like they have most of the base game and physics in, I don't see why they couldn't have it out next year.

it seems like they have most of the base game and physics in.
I've seen nothing from them over the last few days to believe that they are near content complete or that all of the supposed cloud based physics work they are doing is "in". If it arrives in 2016, I'm banking on a holiday release but my feeling is that it will push to an early 2017 title. Which is ok. I'd prefer they take the time to get it right!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
seth payne calling like it is on Mariotta and Titans. If I were a Titans fan and i heard Mariotta hasn't thrown a single pick in camp. I would be asking what's wrong with the defense? I guarantee you, Rodgers, Manning, Brady etc have all thrown interceptions in camp, you know why? Because they have actual people playing defense.

Bread

Banned
I've seen nothing from them over the last few days to believe that they are near content complete or that all of the supposed cloud based physics work they are doing are "in". If it arrives in 2016, I'm banking on a holiday release but my feeling is that it will push to an early 2017 title. Which is ok. I'd prefer they take the time to get it right!
Oh I don't think they are near content complete, it definitely seems barebones right now. Another year of development would be plenty. For the cloud stuff, it's absolutely in. They are banking on it and it could be a huge thing going forward for MS.. Limited destruction for single player, full destruction for 3 player co-op. Physics are being optimized for 2-4 mb/s connection.

Oh I don't think they are near content complete, it definitely seems barebones right now. Another year of development would be plenty. For the cloud stuff, it's absolutely in. They are banking on it and it could be a huge thing going forward for MS.. Limited destruction for single player, full destruction for 3 player co-op. Physics are being optimized for 2-4 mb/s connection.
I read the article. We'll see.;)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Pepiope

Your daily Tim Tebow update:

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 4m4 minutes ago
Riley Cooper beats Byron Maxwell, Tebow hits him in 1o1 #Eagles

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 1m1 minute ago
Tebow is throwing the ball great during these 1on1. Great touch on all his passes #Eagles

MechDX

BOB
McNair
speaking the truth
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 3h3 hours ago
Mallett is on fire in passing drills with WRs going against Redskins DBs connecting on first 10 passes. All perfectly thrown.

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL · 3h3 hours ago
Mallett connected on 15 in a row till Hopkins dropped one.

Do it BOB! DO it!

Bread

Banned

Tebow is throwing the ball great during these 1on1. Great touch on all his passes #Eagles
yikes maxwell

Godslay

Banned

To think you bowed at the alter of Bradford. For shame!

Top Bottom