• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Tom Penny

She looks like she has no ass. I'll pass

I'd still pay for her cab fare after I kick her out of my house.

JennKaelin.jpg

Syrinx

Gata could you at least try to format your avatar? Ralph Wiggum shouldn't be more Garo Yepremian than Matthew Stafford.

only on gaf would someone say that this girl is not good looking enough for them

I'm just saying as i said before. I'd take a lesser looking girl with ass over her. You have no idea how much of an ass man I am. Plus boobs don't sway me as much as is it does for other men.

BigAT

I don't know who this is but yeah groceries

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11813496_429129660630347_3348452421070247922_n.jpg?oh=ade51cfc16b65fcfec1f3ded9d10924c&oe=56430EDD[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's like wet laundry stuffed in a bag that's two sizes too small.

Striker

I'm just saying as i said before. I'd take a lesser looking girl with ass over her. You have no idea how much of an ass man I am. Plus boobs don't sway me as much as is it does for other men.
Chick in the purple has a better total package going on, and I'm the same as you. Although, small chest + big butt > big chest + flat bottom

On Giants topic: With Ereck Flowers, Geoff Schwartz, and Weston Richburg out, the starting offensive line was left tackle Justin Pugh, left guard Adam Gettis, center Dallas Reynolds, right guard John Jerry, and right tackle Marshall Newhouse.

FFS, get well soon, gents! Eli won't make it to game 4 with that line.

Konka

Banned
Theyre all the same. Sorry.

I dont like a single one of them.
I dont trust a word that a single one of them says.

You are 100% of the problem with American politics. If I didn't know you were so docile I'd want to fuckin punch you in the face for being such a god damned idiot and you are a fucking idiot despite the fact I don't want to deal with it.

Bread

Banned
You are 100% of the problem with American politics. If I didn't know you were so docile I'd want to fuckin punch you in the face for being such a god damned idiot and you are a fucking idiot despite the fact I don't want to deal with it.
mention his dad and he won't be so docile

Konka

Banned
Do you pick a queen of the week?

silly Konka

No, not at all. Silly you for thinking that a party looking to repeal roe v wade is the same as a party championing it, silly you for thinking a party working towards single payer is the same as a bitch fucking party against it, silly fucking you for thinking a party that hates gay people is the same as a party who has embraced them with arms wide open. Fuck you.

Top Bottom