• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

20150807_texanstrainingcamp_btc_03.jpg

COLLUSION and CONSPIRACY goin' on!

20150807_texanstrainingcamp_btc_08.jpg

Beware the Savage to your right.

20150807_texanstrainingcamp_btc_52.jpg

Fuck your blocking dummies, bitch!

Ah well, the good news for the niners is they won't be mediocre next year, they'll just outright stink and probably have a top 5 pick in the 2016 draft. Maybe in the 2017 draft as well. They'll get the talent to be a contender again. Better than being perpetually not-quite-suck. I do feel bad for Kaep though, he's gonna be taking the brunt of the blame as the losses start piling up.

I doubt it, its quite known at just how incredibly shitty the offseason has been for the Niners. I doubt even Brady would be able to do much with an equivalent amount of losses.

I still can't believe at the implosion my Niners have had this offseason, I don't think its been this bad for any team in the history of the NFL. Good thing I'm going to be super busy in school to witness the complete and utter clusterfuck that will be their season this year.

Rams gonna suck for 2 more years

But 1) they'll be doing it in LA at least and 2) Eagles will suck for longer AND be stuck in Philly for it all

Top Bottom