• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

bionic77

Kobes got this!!
I'm just as delusional about the lakers as I am about the dolphins
I can believe almost anything of Kobe. But taking a titanic turd like Hibbert to the playoffs at age 105?

Thats just asking for disappointment.

Its like asking for the Pats not to be cheating scumbags as a small child in New England. You can wish all you want but that shit ain't going to ever happen!

Godslay

Banned
Sure, but a dinner at someplace like FL can take 3-4 hours. Going in with even a half full stomach can make it tough, that's the main reason is suggested. Not because it necessarily makes the food taste better.

I get it, and iirc from your post or someone else's you do get quite a bit of food through all the courses.

I was joking, but I could see some restaurant pulling that off as a gimmick. Plus it would make the food taste better.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I get it, and iirc from your post or someone else's you do get quite a bit of food through all the courses.

I was joking, but I could see some restaurant pulling that off as a gimmick. Plus it would make the food taste better.

For a true test of your theory, have Spin as your head chef!

I can believe almost anything of Kobe. But taking a titanic turd like Hibbert to the playoffs at age 105?

Thats just asking for disappointment.

Its like asking for the Pats not to be cheating scumbags as a small child in New England. You can wish all you want but that shit ain't going to ever happen!

Yeah you're right :(

For a true test of your theory, have Spin as your head chef!

He's not trying to kill people.

Colasante

LeGarrette Blount has a sprained MCL. He's expected to be fine for the regular season. Could've been worse, although it's obviously not good since he's been far and away the best running back in camp.

ampere

LeGarrette Blount has a sprained MCL. He's expected to be fine for the regular season. Could've been worse, although it's obviously not good since he's been far and away the best running back in camp.

He is out one game regardless with that suspension, but sucks to hear.

Narag

MkcONK1.png

rip

MechDX

If you are a fan of the NFL this is a great write up about the Luv ya Blue Oiler days:

Luv Ya Blue

Amazing how taken the city was with those late 70's early 80's Oiler teams.

bionic77

I didn't know Strikers mom worked with difficult kids or kids with disabilities.

That's awesome Striker. You must be really proud of her.

Bowser

A record 55,060 fans attended Panthers Fanfest tonight...that's roughly 10,000 more fans than December home games during the 2-14 season in 2010 lol

CL2hL7oUsAANwpG.jpg

mr2xxx

Banned
Bills Mafia? What kind of shitty fanbase picks that name? They have everyone's sympathy for being the team equivalent of some Sanchez/Romo off spring but with calling yourself a mafia, nahh.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bills Mafia? What kind of shitty fanbase picks that name? They have everyone's sympathy for being the team equivalent of some Sanchez/Romo off spring but with calling yourself a mafia, nahh.

Everything about the Bills is terrible.

Top Bottom