• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

image.php

why is there a picture of Taylor's body superimposed inside her face?

I know you had it. Just felt like finally asking.

My favorite team, when they don't suck, are either in a shameful division, have awful humans, or get ridiculed forever with "Is Flacco elite?", so I just get an av of something else I like for the year. Last year it was Doctor Who, this year it's Taylor Swift.

Maybe I change it next year, maybe not. This face is an accurate reaction to this thread most of the time.

jakncoke

Banned
taylor swift is terrible in everything also i bed she fucks like a board and uses her teeth in bj without asking if thats your kink or not

bionic77

but first in my heart! except for jed york. he is last in my heart.

p.s.

why do people still support woman beater Dr. Dre? Fucking loser
lol

I love seeing you turn on that moron York.

Why can't he just let Eddie run the team behind the scenes and take all the credit (and half the hookers)?

It's crazy how quickly things can turn for teams. Like 2-3 years ago the Niners were the model franchise. Stacked roster. Depth at nearly every position. Good scouting and front office. Elite coaching staff. Now that's all gone and they have nothing to show for it.

Grexeno

It's crazy how quickly things can turn for teams. Like 2-3 years ago the Niners were the model franchise. Stacked roster. Depth at nearly every position. Good scouting and front office. Elite coaching staff. Now that's all gone and they have nothing to show for it.
No one had realized that the owner is Al Davis/Jerry Jones/Dan Snyder tier, and was willing to get rid of one of the best coaches in all of football in order to elevate a yes man.

jakncoke

Banned

Ye crazy going from 3 year stretch which had 1 sb appearance and 2 nfc cham losses to a 8-8 to probably a top 5 pick. epic collapse

bionic77

What are you talking about?

I don't even follow the NFC West that carefully and it was obvious to anyone with eyes that it was all Harbs and that York was a fucking moron. I said as much to FMT many, many, many times a many.

He usually responded that the Steelers sucked ass (also true) and if I liked the taste of Harbs dick in my mouth (definitely not, and besides a gentleman never tells!).

What are you talking about?

I don't even follow the NFC West that carefully and it was obvious to anyone with eyes that it was all Harbs and that York was a fucking moron. I said as much to FMT many, many, many times a many.

He usually responded that the Steelers sucked ass (also true) and if I liked the taste of Harbs dick in my mouth (definitely not, and besides a gentleman never tells!).

you say you told me this but when did i ever disagree? i wanted harbs from the beginning because i knew he would be great. jed "stupid ass bitch" york lucked into that hiring. he has no fucking clue what he is doing and he never had a clue what he was doing

bionic77

you say you told me this but when did i ever disagree? i wanted harbs from the beginning because i knew he would be great. jed "stupid ass bitch" york lucked into that hiring. he has no fucking clue what he is doing and he never had a clue what he was doing
You definitely disagreed with my opinion of York brah and don't even try to deny it!

I will admit that I was wrong about Tomlin, our defense and the usefulness of your roided out kicker!

squicken

I think Jed is a genius. Most bad teams tread water in QB purgatory with no plan of fixing the issue. Harbs knew they were screwed and left for CFB. Jed made his plumber the HC and ordered full scale tanking. Paid off his good defenders to retire and stopped paying off local PD looking the other way on Alcon

You definitely disagreed with my opinion of York brah and don't even try to deny it!

I will admit that I was wrong about Tomlin, our defense and the usefulness of your roided out kicker!

i don't ever recall supporting york. do some digging and prove me wrong!

p.s.

i would rather have mike tomlin be owner of the 49ers

bionic77

p.s.

I suck balls at digging up old posts but my memory is great at stupid stuff like this.

Someone else can do the digging.

P.S. Tomlin is ours, good and bad. But I am going to save this post when the Niners rehire Singletary in the next 5 years.

I suck balls at digging up old posts but my memory is great at stupid stuff like this.

Someone else can do the digging.

P.S. Tomlin is ours, good and bad. But I am going to save this post when the Niners rehire Singletary in the next 5 years.

i hope i am alive to see the day when the yorks are no longer the owners of the niners

squicken

Foles deal is bizarre. I don't really see what STL gets from the extension. They could have kept him at his current deal and franchised him next year for about the same money.

That's if he is really good. If he sucks they could just walk away.
Now it costs them at least 14m when it would have cost them 2m previously

bionic77

i hope i am alive to see the day when the yorks are no longer the owners of the niners
Your best bet is he lets his kids run it in another 20 years and somehow they were really Harbs all along.

I think the odds of that are pretty good. I could see Harbs actually cuckholding Jed IRL along with figuratively doing it in the office, field and with the press.

Foles deal is bizarre. I don't really see what STL gets from the extension. They could have kept him at his current deal and franchised him next year for about the same money.

We live in an age where Nick Foles has leverage at the negotiating table.

As Parcells once said, we can only play with what the colleges give us. And they are giving us Johnny Manziel.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You have some numbers that I haven't seen? Link 'em.

p.s.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40376916&highlight=york#post40376916

you said:
1. alex smith should have never played again in 2007. he had a grade 3 shoulder separation. nolan is a fucking idiot and tried to bring him back early and look what happened.

2. 5 years ago i said we were fucked after norv turner left our team at the last minute.

3. none of our previous 3 coaches had success like harbs has already had. harbaugh also had success as a head coach elsewhere. he wasn't some defensive coordinator for a horrible redskins team (nolan) or a loud mouth rah rah coach (singletary)

4. joe perry was one of the first black players in the league and was the first black player to win MVP... thanks to the 49ers! the rooney rule, like the rooneys, is a fucking sham and a joke. teams now interview people they have no intent on hiring just to abide by this "rule". in reality, the rooneys are racist scumbags who won't even trust their minority head coach with decisions on his own staff and players. shameful

5. jed york learned from his mistakes and realized he needs to get someone in charge of the football team who knows how to scheme and knows what players he needs. he's not trying to get involved in personnel and coaching decisions when he has no idea what he's doing. the rooneys could learn from york and just let their coach do what he was hired to do but no.... they have to always have their finger on the button!

the bottom line is the steelers are an irrelevant franchise. yeah they've won a couple tainted titles but times are changing. you already saw the beginnings of that last year when they had to limp into the playoffs and were then destroyed by a team with a fullback playing QB. the city of pittsburgh is a dump, heinz field is the worst professional sports venue built in the last 30 years and you have has-been owners that can no longer buy their way to a title

meanwhile, the 49ers are ascending to heaven. we have the GM of the year, coach of the year, best defense in football and a new stadium coming in which will be hosting a superbowl soon!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36118348&highlight=york#post36118348

you said:
Because no other team has Jim harbaugh to unlock his true potential. I am more impressed with our coaches and front office everyday. From last years great FA and rookie class to our awesome season to this years handling of free agency... Thank you york for hiring baalke and jimbo!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=30719630&highlight=york#post30719630

you said:
Al davis MIGHT be able to get some of the drool from his lap towel on jed york, but then jed would destroy that geriatric fuck

squicken

You have some numbers that I haven't seen? Link 'em.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Rams gave Nick Foles a 2-year extension worth more than $24M, source says. Final year can void with Pro Bowl appearance or team performance

Why not just keep him on his old deal, and he somehow breaks out as a star, franchise him? Now, if he flames out, it costs them $12m more than it should have.

Why not just keep him on his old deal, and he somehow breaks out as a star, franchise him? Now, if he flames out, it costs them $12m more than it should have.

Logic? In the Rams FO? Get out of here.

Rams gonna Ram. I'm already used to my hopes being rock bottom.

They don't really have another option for starting QB this year, though. Not like they're going to cut him at the end of the preseason.

So if the money is all frontloaded to this year and they have the cap room...

e: I have no idea if it is, though

Line_HTX

taylor swift is terrible in everything also i bed she fucks like a board and uses her teeth in bj without asking if thats your kink or not

Fuck you, you minaj piece of shit.

Taylor rules for the stuff I like. She even moved up her concert date just so it won't interfere with Astros' home playoff game.

squicken

I see the benefit if he is decent or better, but I think that it is more likely he isn't very good, and they are giving him money for no good reason

e: I misunderstood initial reports. It's a true extension, so they have him locked up for 15 and 16 for a total of 16m. He can void 17 if he is good. If he is mediocre STL can still keep him for 10m

Not really a bad deal for STL then

bionic77

Bionic I need you to do your lawyering magic to get me out of this one
Use the Pats strategy and attack my integrity to deflect attention from the facts and your past posts.

When the facts are strong pound the facts.

When the law is on your side pound the law.

When you have a Garbo case pound the table.

Your best bet is option number 3.

Top Bottom