• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

gv31DF.gif

Damn.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...shington/ff6c4b9e-f37c-4577-892c-00028b66a716

11. After the skirmishes ended, O’Brien and Redskins’ head coach Jay Gruden sent each team to time out. Or, better put, the Texans came over to field two, while the Redskins continued their workout in front of their fans on field one. The one thing that I’ll remember more than anything was how charged up Vince Wilfork was once the Texans all walked over to field two. I couldn’t hear or decipher exactly what he said, but there was one voice speaking over the din of the moment and it was Wilfork. The man has been through battles upon battles against all kinds of teams but today, it was different. The Texans seem to rally around what he was saying; heck, I would have if I weren’t old, slow and retired from football.

Godslay

Banned
Nice move by Wilfork. He should be making plays like that against the 2nd/3rd team OL. Center was Josh Reibus, a C/G on the bubble apparently.

Godslay

Banned
Damn dude. Just stop at this point.

Sorry I ever offended your dad Klein.

That's the context of the gif. Credit to Wilfork for destroying the guy, but that was a bubble player on the 2nd/3rd team OL. Impressive either way, less so in context.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'd be afraid seeing Crennel angry like that cause I'd be worried he might drop right there and have a heart attack.

MechDX

That's the context of the gif. Credit to Wilfork for destroying the guy, but that was a bubble player on the 2nd/3rd team OL. Impressive either way, less so in context.

Aint denying that but that IS NOT what your intention is. Im done.

I want to see that.
If I were a Texan fan I'd be getting pretty hyped right about now.

But were Crennel and Wilfork animated because they fought back or because it was a dumb move? Need some answers.

But oh wait not allowed to be excited. Doom and gloom, 2-14, maybe one day be as good as the Dolphins, no QB......yadda yadda yadda

Godslay

Banned

Come on man.

We give people around here a hard time for posting gifs of QBs throwing TD's in the Probowl. Wilfork blasting some guy off the line who will probably be selling insurance in September doesn't get the same scrutiny?

I didn't hear any complaints when I shared my thoughts on JJ.

Line_HTX

Speaking of which, I'm planning on having the new thread up before the hof game starts. Get your anime out now.

Very well... This will be the final time for the offseason. It's finally time to get back to games, back to roster cuts, back to new starting lineups and new schedules, and finally, back to fucking football and the regular season.

It will be an amazing sight to behold to see J.J. Watt, Vince Wilfork, and Brian Cushing wreak havoc on the opponent's O-Line. They are so going to smack guards and break centers in half. Watt needs to break the sack record already, and while he's at it, break the record of batdowns/deflections and defensive TD's. I hope the front seven steamrolls over QB's like it's nothing. Be afraid. Be very afraid of this Texans defense! OH~~ HOHOHOHOHO!!
CHgcibTWIAAXM6n.png:large

Mech is trying to take over Kave's Bitch Kitty role.

image.php
Hello MechKave

And with that, fucking good bye to the offseason! Congrats to the Hall of Fame class, and let's get the Preseason started.

MechDX

Come on man.

We give people around here a hard time for posting gifs of QBs throwing TD's in the Probowl. Wilfork blasting some guy off the line who will probably be selling insurance in September doesn't get the same scrutiny?

I didn't hear any complaints when I shared my thoughts on JJ.

I figured you were just baked. Are you baked now?

But were Crennel and Wilfork animated because they fought back or because it was a dumb move? Need some answers.

But oh wait not allowed to be excited. Doom and gloom, 2-14, maybe one day be as good as the Dolphins, no QB......yadda yadda yadda

It's cool Mech. Go ahead and be Kas.

'Cause I got your "minimum 9 wins with Mallett" posts saved for the second they get that 8th loss <3

Godslay

Banned
I figured you were just baked. Are you baked now?

Contrary to what you may or may not believe, I don't smoke or drink with any regularity.

To answer you question, no I'm not.

I also don't have any ill-will toward the Texans, you or Captive. But much like BOB, I won't take any shit from you guys.

Konka

Banned
Contrary to what you may or may not believe, I don't smoke or drink with any regularity.

I also don't have any ill-will toward the Texans, you or Captive. But much like BOB, I won't take any shit from you guys.

Tebow has your back friend.

MechDX

It was joke. Lighten up Francis

Why not just worry about Peyton and the Broncos instead?

The last 2 seasons have caused people to not worry about that. Worst case, they get to the playoffs, where they'll still lose

Eli gonna retire with more rings than Peyton unless Peyton decides to get some onion rings at Burger King on his last day

Godslay

Banned
The last 2 seasons have caused people to not worry about that. Worst case, they get to the playoffs, where they'll still lose

Eli gonna retire with more rings than Peyton unless Peyton decides to get some onion rings at Burger King on his last day

You're probably right. Odds are this happens. Can't deny it. I'm hoping it doesn't. That's all I can do.

Bread

Banned
Slay can see the writing on the wall, his Broncos are sinking and there's nothing he can do except drag down his fellow AFC gaffers!

Top Bottom