• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 1h1 hour ago
Time for Giants to seriously consider Osi Umenyiora reunion if JPP lands on NFI and his time there lasts into the regular season.

Yeah, lets bring in an aging and now ineffective pass rusher to replace JPP. Makes absolute sense. smh

G0nYjBj.gif

GOT damn. I need to start watching the weather on Univision more.

Spinluck

Happy Birthday Spin. Hope you have a great one.

I hope the Colts rot in hell though

fist-pump.gif

Happy birthday Spin!

Happy bday Spin! May you watch many Trent Truck highlights on this day.

Stop infesting this fantastic OT, you fucking fucks.

Happy birthday Spin.

Happy birthday spin you fuck

First page of this thread is blocked at my work.

Happy Birthday, brother Spin! <3

Happy birthday Spinluck. Enjoy ya day!

Time for me to go this orientation thing.

Happy birthday spin you fuck

Happy birthday to the chef.

Happy Birthday Spin

We posting weathergirls with bookums now?

900x900px-LL-850aa343_DylanDreyer-ThickThighsBubbleButtInSweaterPants11-9-13.gif

Thanks guys, may Luck have mercy on your terms this year!

crpav

Be honest, as a Niners fan do I have to play Madden on the easiest setting and all sliders in my favor to make myself feel better about being a Niners fan?

MechDX

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hell no. They were all to busy putting my QB Ryan Mallett on the list. All he is guilty of is becoming the best QB on the roster and saving my soul from the shitstorm that is Brian Fucking Hoyer.

Who's going to save your soul from the shitstorm that is Ryan Mallett tho?

Malalaw

Well, finally starting my second job on Thursday evening. Gonna be fun to work some days out of the week 6:30AM-5pm on one job and then 10pm-6am on the other!

jakncoke

Banned
Well, finally starting my second job on Thursday evening. Gonna be fun to work some days out of the week 6:30AM-5pm on one job and then 10pm-6am on the other!

You going to go hard on coke and meth to get through those days? Are you running away from something by keeping so busy?

Malalaw

You going to go hard on coke and meth to get through those days? Are you running away from something by keeping so busy?

No, I'll manage, I already barely ever sleep.

Also no, not running away from anything. I have a kid on the way in a month from now and I'm trying to make as much money as I can to make sure he has all he needs and then some. It won't be all that bad, as the second job is only 3 nights a week. But I have PTO at both jobs now, retirement plan at one, 401k at the other, and benefits that cover pretty much anything.

Top Bottom