• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

NFL ‏@NFL · 11m11 minutes ago
Joe Flacco benefiting from offseason work with his new backup QB: http://bit.ly/1UHDybb
CJhkcmjWcAALx-r.jpg:large

SCHOOOOB!

I asked to be added to that allegiance list like 4 years ago and never was. I don't even want to be on it now lol.

I don't remember ever seeing you until 6 months ago. squeeze!!!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Theyll likely sweep bears and vikes this year. Both defenses are below league average

Wut? Not that I think theyll go undefeated but you use those teams as your evidence against?

Yes.

1. Bears - John Fox plus strengthened defense and chip on shoulder Cutler? Packers loss on Season Kickoff.

2. Seahawks - Own our asses. No win at Lambeau.

3. 49ers - Own our asses. Loss.

4. Vikings - No All Day has lulled Sconis into thinking the Packers might be on the upside of a run blocking unit. AP will knock the Packers back down to Earth. Loss.

5. Rams - Bradford. Nuff said.

Packers are going 10-6 if we don't choke on a common game.

I'll have to try that when I met your mom again for sex.

*Meet, for fuck sakes gata take an elementary class in English.

Yes.

1. Bears - John Fox plus strengthened defense and chip on shoulder Cutler? Packers loss on Season Kickoff.

4. Vikings - No All Day has lulled Sconis into thinking the Packers might be on the upside of a run blocking unit. AP will knock the Packers back down to Earth. Loss.

Bruh...come on, the Seahawks I give you,

The Bears? They have cutler...that's not a good thing. It's been 10 years, he's no good. Time to move on.

9ers? You know they literally exploded this off season right? I mean...they might as well be an expansion team at this point.

Vikings are the only other team I can see because AP is back but still the rest of the team is no bueno.

Rams....you know MR. IR is on the Eagles now right? And they traded him for Foles...lets just say you don't trade away franchise QBs in this league....

i will be there within a year i promise you my friend

I've fallen for your lies before friend, I won't believe it till we're sipping on craft beer at the beach watching the señoritas

zychi

Banned
Yes.

Bradford is on the eagles. Just posting that shows you're trolling

ampere

Yes.

:jnc

Especially the Bears and 9ers bits

cdyhybrid

So the Kings have Boogie Cousins and George Karl at each other's throats, they signed Rajon Rondo, and now they're looking at bringing in Josh Smith? :jnc

It brings me nothing but joy that David Stern's last major act as commish is going to result in the absolute wasteland that is professional basketball in Sacramento.

lmao

seahawks fans are insane

Not in talent you uneducated dumb fuck in terms of building brand. That's his main goal. His goal isn't to be the best NFL player of all time it's to build the RW3 brand. Him becoming "best QB" is like a secondary goal and reality that why he just use the term "best QB I can be" it's a cop out, and excuse for basically saying I care more about the money.

You guys really think LeBron has the cut throat mentality of a MJ or Kobe? Nah LeBron is about building LeBron brand first. Winning comes 2nd. Russell and to a extent RG3 is the same way. Only difference is Russell is actually competent unlike RG3.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If we're going basketball analogies, Matthew Stafford is Tim Duncan. God given talent, humble and loyal to the city that drafted him. Doesn't have time for music videos and does not seek public attention or admiration for his God given talent. He just works everyday at improving his craft and being the best he can be at his particular position.

If we're going basketball analogies, Matthew Stafford is Tim Duncan. God given talent, humble and loyal to the city that drafted him. Doesn't have time for music videos and does not seek public attention or admiration for his God given talent. He just works everyday at improving his craft and being the best he can be at his particular position.

He reminds me of a young man named Shawn Bradley. He had all of the physical attributes that would make you think he'd be great at the game, but he actually completely sucked. Then again, Shawn Bradley wasn't obese.

Bread

Banned
Not in talent you uneducated dumb fuck in terms of building brand. That's his main goal. His goal isn't to be the best NFL player of all time it's to build the RW3 brand. Him becoming "best QB" is like a secondary goal and reality that why he just use the term "best QB I can be" it's a cop out, and excuse for basically saying I care more about the money.

You guys really think LeBron has the cut throat mentality of a MJ or Kobe? Nah LeBron is about building LeBron brand first. Winning comes 2nd. Russell and to a extent RG3 is the same way. Only difference is Russell is actually competent unlike RG3.
"Russell is literally LeBron of the NBA"
you can't say that sentence then specify that you only meant brand. learn the language brah.

Stafford is the Tracy McGrady of the NFL, except not anywhere as good.

zychi

Banned
FFXIV looks like it would be more fun than more WoW at this point for me, but I'm waiting for ESO to go on sale just like you since it doesn't have the monthly fee and I only want to play whatever MMO I'm on at the moment for maybe 10 hours a month.

Also it looks like I'm going to a Broncos game... with the worst seats imaginable. Gonna bring the nose bleed seats to a whole new level lol

Turns out my redboxes around me started carrying like 2 or 3 ps4 and x1 games. Rented ESO from there for $1.50. Maybe give that a try?

Stafford is the Tracy McGrady of the NFL, except not anywhere as good.

TMAC played in the finals and has playoff wins tho. Stafford is more like Carmelo Anthony, a stats monster, but terrible outside of the regular season

Eleuin

Yes.

c8kvzh1.png

Can we trade this guy for JNA?

Seahawks is an L and I can see them dropping one to the Vikings but the rest of your list makes no fucking sense.

Possible Ls would be the Broncos, Chargers, Cards, Chiefs

:jnc

He's more like Stockton. Great but never gonna win a ring

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll have to try that when I met your mom again for sex.

Bruh come on now

You disrespected the homeland of Chan, who is in deep meditation in the jungles of Cambodia, let alone Albania, which doesn't matter to me because I'm not about to get into Balkan politics.

Posts like this anger the Football Gods. Remember Ndamakong Suh, the most destructive defensive player since Lawrence Taylor, is now in your division and Tom Brady has to see him twice a year.

You don't wish on injuries against other players, no matter who they are, but you're wishing bad luck on your team and QB.

Next thing you know MRSA will post a pic of Bernard Pollard taking out Tom Bradys knee and MRSA doesn't have anything to lose. He's a Raiders fan.

Top Bottom