• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

CJmNN1nUAAE7tX8.jpg

So old.

Oh my God, this is so unreal. It's like their characters grew super old together.

My favorite role of Mark is Col. Christopher Blair of the Wing Commander series.

MRSA

Banned
Almost page 2. Where the fuck is cajun or the Yuros? What's this place gonna go when I don't work overnight anymore.

MechDX

So...

Remember that girl last weekend who told me she wasn't into me? Well she texted me Monday saying she missed talking to me. Then she just wanted to come hang at my place just as friends and watch tv.

Well several beers later we rounded third base.

:jnc

I'm kinda already anticipating the "lets just be friends talk" again because that's the safe bet and another more is just a bonus. Women can be weird.

See what happens when you finally became a Texans fan? She knew....

Thank you BOB.

So...

Remember that girl last weekend who told me she wasn't into me? Well she texted me Monday saying she missed talking to me. Then she just wanted to come hang at my place just as friends and watch tv.

I'm kinda already anticipating the "lets just be friends talk" again because that's the safe bet and another more is just a bonus. Women can be weird.
Thank you BoB

So...

She used you. You are basically a prostitute.

MechDX

Wienke on your next "date" you should wear a Battle Red Watt jersey and watch the panties just fall. Then afterwards you can do the Watt dance and eat some HEB QB Crunch ice cream

So...

This is why I exclusively date woman over 40. These younger ones don't know what they want and ain't nobody got time!

Top Bottom