• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MRSA

Banned
Fuck the Pats

Raiders-Tarver-Flips-Bird.gif

What NFL-gaf's weapon of choice when it come to online gaming anyway? PS4, Xbone, or PC.

pc has the GOAT dota 2
ps4 has the best console controller and best console OS
xbone has console GOAT killer instinct
wiiU arguably has the best games but an outdated online infrastructure.... and i mean outdated by 2005 standards

the answer is you should buy all the systems unless you are a filthy poor. if i had to choose one of the above, with cost and future games taken into consideration, it would be ps4

Bread

Banned
yeah the 360's in game OS was top notch. 2 button presses and you could see your friends list and invite someone to a party within a second. now it's complicated as fuck and slow. the snap function needs to be 10x faster for it to be at the 360's level.

pc has the GOAT dota 2
ps4 has the best console controller and best console OS
xbone has console GOAT killer instinct
wiiU arguably has the best games but an outdated online infrastructure.... and i mean outdated by 2005 standards

the answer is you should buy all the systems unless you are a filthy poor. if i had to choose one of the above, with cost and future games taken into consideration, it would be ps4

I was filthy poor (and still am) until next month or so. I'll finally be upgrading my PC, but mainly because it's 9 years old already and to start playing CS:Go probably and other games.

I played on the PS1, 2 and 3 but I've been having serious doubts about the 4 because of the lack of games that interest me, a lack of a Socom game and a paid online subscription. I mean Socom was my PS online gaming time 95% of the time on both the 2 and 3 and lost touch with all my Socom brehs because we've all basically moved on.

Malalaw

Ps4 a lot now because rocket league is so much fun. PC I play Hearthstone and the occasional steam game. Will get an Xbox one in about a month as well.

Godslay

Banned
I like the Xbone, it has a decent selection of games so far. I like the controller better than every controller. The only thing I don't like is how clicky the Sunset Overdrive controller is. It's loud in comparison to a regular Xbone controller.

I don't mind the OS, it's not terrible but it's not great either. Good thing is, it's not static and they aren't afraid to change it up.

I'm pretty excited for Win X as well. Looks like a damn good OS, and the development idea of a unified platform sounds excellent as a .Net dev. Personally, that's my most hyped tech item this year, along with Powershell 5.

yeah the 360's in game OS was top notch. 2 button presses and you could see your friends list and invite someone to a party within a second. now it's complicated as fuck and slow. the snap function needs to be 10x faster for it to be at the 360's level.

it makes no sense what they did. everything seems like you're loading a separate app. really fucking annoying. ps4 has its own problems (sometimes messages come in late, although that has improved) but its a very minimalistic setup and everything is right there basically on one screen.

I was filthy poor (and still am) until next month or so. I'll finally be upgrading my PC, but mainly because it's 9 years old already and to start playing CS:Go probably and other games.

I played on the PS1, 2 and 3 but I've been having serious doubts about the 4 because of the lack of games that interest me, a lack of a Socom game and a paid online subscription. I mean Socom was my PS online gaming time 95% of the time on both the 2 and 3 and lost touch with all my Socom brehs because we've all basically moved on.

none of these games interest you?

the last of us
rocket league
bloodborne
witcher 3
maddens
nbas
mlbs
driveclub
resogun
strider
axiom verge
batman
superior diablo 3 console version
GTA V
helldivers
infamous ss/fl
P.T. OH SORRY BRO YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!
evil within
the order (even though i've had dota games that lasted longer!)

now a lot of those games are on other systems, and if you have a top of the line pc of course you're going to go that route for things like gta/witcher but i'd say the system has some pretty entertaining games

Godslay

Banned
it makes no sense what they did. everything seems like you're loading a separate app. really fucking annoying. ps4 has its own problems (sometimes messages come in late, although that has improved) but its a very minimalistic setup and everything is right there basically on one screen.

none of these games interest you?

the last of us
rocket league
bloodborne
witcher 3
maddens
nbas
mlbs
driveclub
resogun
strider
axiom verge
batman
superior diablo 3 console version
GTA V
helldivers
infamous ss/fl
P.T. OH SORRY BRO YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!
evil within
the order (even though i've had dota games that lasted longer!)

now a lot of those games are on other systems, and if you have a top of the line pc of course you're going to go that route for things like gta/witcher but i'd say the system has some pretty entertaining games

There are some damn good games on the PS4 that I want to play. I just can't justify it right now considering that I have a ton of games that I never have made it to or completed. I'm terrible at buying games/books etc and never making it through.

Top Bottom