• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Someone made a ton of images for Internet debates, over 40 images:
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/rjE84

q3yVIDhl.jpg

i7sJVDY.jpg

tdiBvnp.jpg

rw7em5Ol.jpg

iiDhDEa.jpg

zQQMQMD.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Women used to get paid less. They changed that, but never changed the best of number. Dunno why.

Rex did say he was going to build a bully...

What say you WW

Psh. Dude got into a fistfight. That's only a crime because the guy who got his ass kicked ran to the po-po.

Fuck Buffalo. Fuck the Bills.

I liked you better when you were the Oilers. Must suck to have to switch up affiliations so much. :(

MechDX

I liked you better when you were the Oilers. Must suck to have to switch up affiliations so much. :(

Switch 'so much"? Oilers owner was scum and tried to blackmail the city using the Rockets as leverage without them knowing anything about it. Texans have zero affiliation with the Oilers. A shame the history couldn't stay but at least Earl Campbell stuck it to Bud when he refused to go into the Titans ring of honor because he was a Houston Oiler and not a BESF.

WanderingWind

Switch 'so much"? Oilers owner was scum and tried to blackmail the city. Texans have zero affiliation with the Oilers. A shame the history couldn't stay but at least Earl Campbell stuck it to Bud when he refused to go into the Titans ring of honor because he was a Houston Oiler and not a BESF.

Whatever. You might as well be in love with an arena league team.

WanderingWind

So you're saying a guy graduated to the big leagues? I know y'all aren't too clever down there in Little Mexico, but you can at least try.

WanderingWind

"Just try". The battlecry of Bills fans everywhere. BTW Scott Norwood is the GOAT.

At least we've gotten to a Super Bowl. Can't really throw that one when the best your team has ever done was still worse than the Bills. You're basically the Cleveland of the Southwest.

MechDX

At least we've gotten to a Super Bowl. Can't really throw that one when the best your team has ever done was still worse than the Bills. You're basically the Cleveland of the Southwest.

Took how many decades to get to a bowl? Texans have existed for 14 years.

Let's avatar bet the Texans vs Bills game this year.

MechDX

Excuses.

Did you just attempt a self-mic drop on a single play? That has to be the lamest thing in existence since slap bracelets.

More recent than ancient history of the Bills playoff appearances. Must be hitting mythical status in Buffalo at this point.

Atlantis, the fountain of youth and the Bills in the playoffs.

Tannehill will lead us to the promise land and we'll take back our position at the top of the AFCE, the bills can enjoy the basement with the pats and jests.

The promise land

of 9-7 and then bouncing out immediately in the playoffs

At least you guys took the 8-8 limbo horror hell throne when the Cowboys proved themselves unworthy of even that

Rodak - Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer was arrested in Florida
Mike Rodak ‏ @ mikerodak 4h 4 hours ago
Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer was arrested in Walton County, FL this morning on a battery charge per public jail record

Joe Banner ‏ @ JoeBanner13 2h 2 hours ago
Aaron Kromer has gone from interim head coach to O-coordinator to O line coach to arrested. That's a bad few years.

Albert Breer ‏ @ AlbertBreer 1h 1 hour ago
Here is the Walton County Sheriff's press release on the arrest of Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer ...
CJua5DzWUAAY56C.jpg

Mike Garafolo ‏ @ MikeGarafolo 1h 1 hour ago
Walton Co Sheriff's Office confirms the boy Aaron Kromer allegedly punched is a juvenile.
Meow

jakncoke

Banned
The promise land

of 9-7 and then bouncing out immediately in the playoffs

At least you guys took the 8-8 limbo horror hell throne when the Cowboys proved themselves unworthy of even that

I think they'll accept that considering how little postseasons they;ve had since Marino

Top Bottom