• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

ampere

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/618586840912805888/RxyARWQl.jpg[img]

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e674d320b1af07254365c5a94533d340/tumblr_noej5grs791teja04o1_400.gif[img][/QUOTE]

You can become a Boston fan. It's never too late. But soccer is boring

it makes no sense what they did. everything seems like you're loading a separate app. really fucking annoying. ps4 has its own problems (sometimes messages come in late, although that has improved) but its a very minimalistic setup and everything is right there basically on one screen.

none of these games interest you?

the last of us
rocket league
bloodborne
witcher 3
maddens
nbas
mlbs
driveclub
resogun
strider
axiom verge
batman
superior diablo 3 console version
GTA V
helldivers
infamous ss/fl
P.T. OH SORRY BRO YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!
evil within
the order (even though i've had dota games that lasted longer!)

now a lot of those games are on other systems, and if you have a top of the line pc of course you're going to go that route for things like gta/witcher but i'd say the system has some pretty entertaining games

My interest in gaming genres has always been extremely limited. Which is a huge shame, cause I know that I'm missing out on some epic games. I was just extremely lucky that Socom ticked all the boxes for me and I could enjoy the games non-stop without getting sick of it.

Paying around €70 ($80) per game is a bit too much as well most of the time. So while a few games in that list could very well look interesting, I'm not prepared to pay that amount while I don't have a steady income.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RxyARWQl.jpg

tumblr_noej5grs791teja04o1_400.gif

Aren't there already, like, 3 teams named United in MLS? Stop being euro, you're in America, damn it!

RBH

You can become a Boston fan. It's never too late. But soccer is boring

Aren't there already, like, 3 teams named United in MLS? Stop being euro, you're in America, damn it!

I actually like the colors and logo, but I just hate the name so much. I was hoping for the nickname to be the Black Harts, not some retread on a name that's already being used by multiple teams in the same damn league.

But whatever, hopefully this team will get popular enough to fill the void that was left by the Thrashers as the 4th major team in Atlanta (fuck you Gary Bettman and fuck you Atlanta Spirit). For whatever it's worth, 22,000 fans have already bought seat reservations.

Soccer's seriously starting to make a small push last few years in the States, huh? Or at least that's my own outsider's opinion from all the stuff I see and read.

Line_HTX

There's commercials about weekly games on ESPN and FOX Sports 1, but no one even knows when the postseason is, because by the time it's dwindling down we're already in full deep of the NFL season.

ampere

I actually like the colors and logo, but I just hate the name so much. I was hoping for the nickname to be the Black Harts, not some retread on a name that's already being used by multiple teams in the same damn league.

But whatever, hopefully this team will get popular enough to fill the void that was left by the Thrashers as the 4th major team in Atlanta (fuck you Gary Bettman and fuck you Atlanta Spirit). For whatever it's worth, 22,000 fans have already bought seat reservations.

I think my dad put in for reservations. My little brother is really big into soccer, so he's happy about having a local team.

Line_HTX

I'm sorry, I don't know who Pirlo and Gerrard are.

It shows how much I follow in general and only care about International competition like the World Cup and Euro Champ.

Tom Penny

I don't think I've ever read a first line of an article like this. What a piece of shit.

Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was arrested early Sunday morning in Florida on a misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly punching a boy in the face and threatening to kill his family.

It shows how much I follow in general and only care about International competition like the World Cup and Euro Champ.

Both basically living legends. Gerrard is a Liverpool legend and Pirlo basically a legend for all of Italian football.

Women's soccer is the superior soccer

You're a fucking piece of shit. I offered you a truce and you just ignored it. Fuck you.

I don't think I've ever read a first line of an article like this. What a piece of shit.

It was about beach chairs too

Humans in general are fucked up. You never know what will set some of us off, but you can usually count on it being one of the stupidest things in civilization's history

Rocket league is the fuckin best

Just got my first aerial goal and I wanted to dance around the room.

It really is, just finished a few matches. Only complaint I have so far is the AI can be a big bitch sometimes. We were winning 5-1 on a 3v3 and two other dudes dropped out, two bots came in and scored 7 points in 3 min :/ we lost 8-5

Pirlo is a legit legend and the coolest dude on the planet.

Gerrard is a player whose dream of being GOAT was scuppered by the fact that he's a moron. As such he is a legend only in the eyes of equally moronic car thieves and bin dippers.

Top Bottom