• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chris-farley-rage.gif

I like you kave!

ampere

That moment when your company's stock gets delisted from the NYSE due to an abnormally low trading price.

It would be cool if I got a new job soon... Got a phone interview next Friday, no pressure!

Good luck man. I have an interview next Tuesday, not really the job I want, but if they match the pay at my last job I'll have to take it

That Crucial MX100 SSD deal was legit. I bought a 512GB one. Didn't see anything else though.

How much did it cost?

Amazon Black Friday is only good because they price match most of the retail BF deals.

Yup, they have to compete with other sellers, yesterday it was only them. They probably just had to get rid of all that shit taking up space in their warehouses.

Didn't take long to realize all the good deals would be gone super-quick and anything that was actually left wasn't that much of a deal

I wonder what the best deals overall were.

I'll ignore the first part, but Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz, Nelson Agholor, Darren Sproles, Murray, HUFF? No weapons?

None of those players are elite

His first game, his OL, TE and WR corps will be the best he has ever been on the field with. Agholor is going to be really good. SJAX was very good but missed games, and there was no depth behind him, so even RB is debatable

No one is arguing Bradford is a top 5 QB, but I think he can be a top 10 QB in this offense. It's the perfect match of player and system

Bradford as a top 10 QB lololololllll

jakncoke

Banned
You just made me remember that fluky, lucky, fucking stupid shit Monday night game where that Steelers' lineman was getting back on the field. Fuck you to hell.

And I'm not him, damnit... :mad:

No flukes Texans drool AND STEELERS RULE

Lets actually see Murray stay healthy and perform when running behind a line not as good at the Cowboys

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Who comes in last in the NFC west? Niners or Rams? I wanna say Niners. Arizona gonna come in first this time?

Hindl

Lets actually see Murray stay healthy and perform when running behind a line not as good at the Cowboys

I don't mind the trash talk, but we're only one year removed from the Eagles having the best O Line in the league. Plus, last year the Eagles O Line, despite being in tatters, did better in run blocking than the Cowboys. The Cowboys excelled at pass blocking. Their run blocking was also elite, but the Eagles were right there despite having 7-8 different starters. I think if Murray fails, it won't be because of the O Line, despite losing Mathis.

Darren sproles is one, or he used to be. He has really fallen off recently.
But still a little beast.

Still a beast in Philly, he just doesn't get a lot of touches. When he does he always produces big

Top Bottom