• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

have Philly fans gone full :Kas? You never go full :Kas

Reminds me of myself promoting trash niners players. Philly has no elite players at this time no matter what eagles fans say. Jordan Matthews and Ertz are good players but nowhere near the talent it would take to make Bradford a top 10 qb. And as for claiming a rookie wr is going to make an impact....lol. for every odel Beckham there are 100 "talented college" WRs who amount to shit in the nfl

Kas's savior and lover.
dd27d69b-5e71-443a-8888-ce208f15b3b7.jpeg

Reminds me of myself promoting trash niners players. Philly has no elite players at this time no matter what eagles fans say. Jordan Matthews and Ertz are good players but nowhere near the talent it would take to make Bradford a top 10 qb. And as for claiming a rookie wr is going to make an impact....lol. for every odel Beckham there are 100 "talented college" WRs who amount to shit in the nfl

While I agree those players listed were lol worthy, The Eagles o-line was elite. Murray went from arguably the best o-line in the league to the second best. If they survive losing Mathis Bradford will have an elite running game to excuse his mediocre ass play.

Hindl

You're right none of them are elite. And Agholor is like Maclin not ODB. But that'll work for this spread offense. Would I like a Megatron/Dez/Julio? Goddamn right but we'll make do with what we have

You're right none of them are elite. And Agholor is like Maclin not ODB. But that'll work for this spread offense. Would I like a Megatron/Dez/Julio? Goddamn right but we'll make due with what we have

*make do

If you're going to try and talk Bradford up then please do it in English.

#5MinsOfThursdayLeft

squicken

That's not because he's accurate, it's because none of the Rams OCs trusted him to throw the ball more than five yards past the line of scrimmage on a regular basis.

It's all just theoretical until the year starts. But I think it's going to be another bummer year for all Rams fans who blamed Bradford for the offense' woes. Maybe finally addressing the OL, and SF's demise will change things in the NFCW?

It's all just theoretical until the year starts. But I think it's going to be another bummer year for all Rams fans who blamed Bradford for the offense' woes. Maybe finally addressing the OL, and SF's demise will change things in the NFCW?

on one hand i will be so fucking stoked when the niners have a good year and i hand out bags of dicks for you fucking losers to eat like they were free (which they are)

on the other hand, the niners having a successful season means jed york looks good and i don't want that to happen.

it's like no matter what happens i win and i lose. either jed york is exposed (further!) for the stupid ass dumb motherfucking bitch he is and the niners suck or the niners are good and little jeddy can say "see! jimmy harbs was the problem all along! we lost in the wild card!"

squicken

on one hand i will be so fucking stoked when the niners have a good year and i hand out bags of dicks for you fucking losers to eat like they were free (which they are)

on the other hand, the niners having a successful season means jed york looks good and i don't want that to happen.

it's like no matter what happens i win and i lose. either jed york is exposed (further!) for the stupid ass dumb motherfucking bitch he is and the niners suck or the niners are good and little jeddy can say "see! jimmy harbs was the problem all along! we lost in the wild card!"

Jed should have fired Harbaugh for that "men" comment. Can't talk like that to your boss. PWill, JSmith are HUGE losses. RB uncertain. WRs? Coaching is an obvious downgrade. I could see a Ray Handley/Rich Kotite season before a playoff appearance

Jed should have fired Harbaugh for that "men" comment. Can't talk like that to your boss. PWill, JSmith are HUGE losses. RB uncertain. WRs? Coaching is an obvious downgrade. I could see a Ray Handley/Rich Kotite season before a playoff appearance

1. that comment was likely taken out of context. example: this area is for players (harbs often referred to his players as his "men") only

2. pwill played in like 4 games last year and we still had a top 5 defense. justin smith was a shell of his former self. we probably have the best set of WR's in the division (definitely better than the seahawks and rams, maybe cards have best)

3. coaching.... of course its a downgrade. when you fire the best coach in the league there is going to be a downgrade

we'll just have to see!

Furyous

I need the niners to have a great season so the Cards can beat them when it counts. Can't wait for old man Palmer to go 25 for 32 with 375 yards, 3 TDs
possibly in Madden
against the 9ers.

Is Colin forced to take a pay cut if the 9ers don't make the playoffs?

I need the niners to have a great season so the Cards can beat them when it counts. Can't wait for old man Palmer to go 25 for 32 with 375 yards, 3 TDs
possibly in Madden
against the 9ers.

Is Colin forced to take a pay cut if the 9ers don't make the playoffs?

its not a paycut when its built into your contract. and yes, there are certain escalators/descalators that kick in depending on his performance and performance of the team. for instance, the niners gained back about $2 mil in cap space at the end of the season (which carried over to this season) due to certain things in kaps contract that were not reached.

niners got a great deal on his contract even if you don't think he's great considering what QB's who are worse than him are getting

Top Bottom