• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

You damn right. Texans are one of the very few teams we can talk shit to before they win a SB one day...

Because the Browns are swimming in Lombardi trophies?

BG . Texans brass saying he is ahead of schedule and should fully participate in TC. I would hope they take their time and extend his rehab more.

Hindl

It is, but it's the truth. IMO, there's a better chance we're a 10+ win team than not, mostly because our schedule is pretty easy, but we can be a contender. There are just a lot that factors into it, and we won't have answers until the season begins.

I'll agree with that I could see 10-6/11-5 depending how divisional games go

MechDX

Fuck the Colts.

vince_wilfork.jpg

960x540.jpg

reunited at Lucas Oil.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Put Ben on the Texans right now and they are instant contenders. You obviously have not watched many Steelers games the last couple years but he was pretty much the reason, before last season, they were in games

Ok I need a favor. I need Watts head avatarized for Weinke:

CKDNnH_WcAAR9PB.jpg:large

Well?

I'm waiting.

I also can't imagine doing 51 reps straight. I do three sets of about 10, 8, and 6 and I practically feel every leg muscle popping on each rep.

MechDX

Well?

I'm waiting.

I also can't imagine doing 51 reps straight. I do three sets of about 10, 8, and 6 and I practically feel every leg muscle popping on each rep.

Yo Printer Paper!!!

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 9m9 minutes ago
.@Schwarzenegger thank you for dinner & for your friendship. Next time it's my turn to cook... I'll be back.

....sigh....

Top Bottom