• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
6.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
1. JJ Watt is from Wisconsin

2. He's the next Reggie White....

Shit just happens.

Greg will be joining us soon.

One of us! One of us!

MechDX

Garrett-Graham-200x230.jpg
300561.png

Just need to find a picture of Garrett Graham doing the O face and we can entice Greg

Can't help but notice you didn't deny it!

Dolphins have has less playoff appearances than the Texans since our inception in 2002 and your team is 0-7 lifetime vs us.

What is to argue about? Dolphins are the Texans bitch at this point.

Dolphins have has less playoff appearances than the Texans since our inception in 2002 and your team is 0-7 lifetime vs us.

What is to argue about? Dolphins are the Texans bitch at this point.
Yes, the Dolphins have been trash since 2002, we've been over this. Still not sure what that has to do with the Colts.

MechDX

Yes, the Dolphins have been trash since 2002, we've been over this. Still not sure what that has to do with the Colts.

You want to talk shit so I talk it back. Ive said many times we have been the Colts bitch just like you have been the Pats bitch.

yet at the same time you are the Texans bitch.

Basically the Dolphins are a bunch of bitches

You want to talk shit so I talk it back. Ive said many times we have been the Colts bitch just like you have been the Pats bitch.

yet at the same time you are the Texans bitch.

Basically the Dolphins are a bunch of bitches
The difference between you and me is I'm not going around saying the Dolphins are going to beat the Pats twice this year. Also the Pats are cheaters so their domination* is irrelevant.

Usually I'm not trying to talk shit, I just want to talk about the Texans (who happen to be kind of shit). You don't apparently, unless it's some kas-tier delusion.

MechDX

The difference between you and me is I'm not going around saying the Dolphins are going to beat the Pats twice this year. Also the Pats are cheaters so their domination* is irrelevant.

Usually I'm not trying to talk shit, I just want to talk about the Texans (who happen to be kind of shit). You don't apparently, unless it's some kas-tier delusion.

:jnc You are so fucking cute I just want to squeeeee you!

#BitchFins #DecadeofBitchMade

:jnc You are so fucking cute I just want to squeeeee you!

#BitchFins #DecadeofBitchMade
I don't talk a lot of shit. Not once have I claimed that the Dolphins will beat the Texans this season, for example. Your definition of talking shit is stating the obvious like, "Texans don't have a good QB on the roster."

Stop being so sensitive.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Apparently Ubisoft's office is just a few blocks away from mine, their office front looks rundown and grimy. Always see random girls with Ubisoft shirts walking around at lunchtime as well. Probably HR or marketing.

Apparently Ubisoft's office is just a few blocks away from mine, their office front looks rundown and grimy. Always see random girls with Ubisoft shirts walking around at lunchtime as well. Probably HR or marketing.

Try to bang one and get some free downgraded and buggy games instead of overpaying for em.

Top Bottom