• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jakncoke

Banned
Boise State's new field

CKJbq7kUkAEi8ZS.jpg:large

End of An Era

boise st is ending the blue era?

Shouldn't you be in that thread pledging money to get phone call messages from your favorite Shenmue characters? ShenmueGAF is weird
Already pledged money for all the phone calls (I guess?), duder.

ShenmueGAF is cool! I admire their perseverance. I don't know if I am qualified to be a member, I just hopped on the bandwagon out of respect for Virtua Racing and Virtua Fighter. It's like when any long suffering sports fanbase finally becomes relevant, it's just not the same for new arrivals.

Already pledged money for all the phone calls (I guess?), duder.

ShenmueGAF is cool! I admire their perseverance. I don't know if I am qualified to be a member, I just hopped on the bandwagon out of respect for Virtua Racing and Virtua Fighter

And I just do graphs, I didn't even pledge (Low on money this month)!

Godslay

Banned
lawl what a coward viking fan, cant tell me to me face he doesnt like me talks shit months ago in a madden thread huehuehue chocha

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=152314175&postcount=5990

There have only been 4 posters in the entire time I've posted here that have made me consider not posting here. 2 were Ari, Dragon, and the other one is a joke poster who doesn't post here anymore.

Everyone else is fine, with their own personality.

Wow, they nailed it.

Seriously guys, lets do better. This thread is a shell of it's former self.

Doldrums play a big part. When the season kicks in, we'll be back in business. Plus that's when the Japanimation ban kicks in.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean we could just not post and only discuss the NFL news if that's what people want.

But let's be real, this is basically a chat forum with people that have known each other for years and years.

jakncoke

Banned
I mean we could just not post and only discuss the NFL news if that's what people want.

But let's be real, this is basically a chat forum with people that have known each other for years and years.

Some even a decade + over multiple versions of gaf or close to it. I feel like even though we lost many over the years a lot of us have grown up per say together in this little world

Which is fine to a degree. But this thread is not welcoming to new members, and that's complete shit, and will eventually kill this thread. Which I do enjoy and want to see continue.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
heh you joined like 3 months before me. we nearing 10 years. still tho fuck you for the sb

Eh, more like three years after I made this account. I started posting here the season we won that Super Bowl.

I think my very first post was guaranteeing a Packers win over the Jets that season.

Top Bottom