• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm just following the thread and it sounds hilarious.

Like they translated everything from E3 and Gamescom into Japanese and call it a conference.

JABEE

A man with a metal Dragon Ball Z costume just whipped out a copy of Shonen Jump on stage after announcing a new One Piece game. We are indeed at this point of the press conference.

Sunhi
iZV36AbpTguQt.gif

JABEE

I miss the days when Japan gave a shit about consoles and Square Soft were pumping out hit after hit.

Dragon Quest Heroes is basically a Dynasty Warriors game.

Tom Penny

Jinxing ass Yahoo. Last place incoming...

Led by a Quality Group of RBs, Tom's Penny's Is Going to Crush Everyone. Ahh, the feeling of victory. While Tom's Penny's shouldn't start popping bottles just yet, a self-pat on the back is definitely warranted. After landing the first pick in the draft they built a roster that is projected to finish first

jbug617

Banned
I got a B- in the Stragglers League

Jbug figures to be in the mix for a playoff spot all season, taking the 10th overall draft slot and turning it into a solid team that's expected to go 8-6-0 (1,308 points). With that record, they will likely finish fifth in NEOGAF stragglers League. They didn't target any one position early, selecting QB Tom Brady (58th overall), RB Toby Gerhart (39th), WR Dez Bryant (10th), and TE Julius Thomas (34th) within the first five rounds. They put together the best group of WRs in the league, as they have Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Julian Edelman, and Kelvin Benjamin on their team.

Fox318

Draft Summary
"With the fourth pick in the draft, The Sexy Rexys selects: Tim Tebow." OK maybe it wasn't that bad, but it might as well have been. Despite being gifted a favorable draft position (fourth), The Sexy Rexys is expected to struggle, finishing 12th in NEOGAF stragglers League with a record of 2-12-0 (1,211 points). They wanted to shore up any RB concerns early, using three of their first five draft picks to draft RBs Doug Martin (second round), C.J. Spiller (third round), and Chris Johnson (fifth round). They put together the best QB duo in the league, as they added Peyton Manning and Ben Roethlisberger to their squad.

Striker

RB Michael Cox
WR Julian Talley
OT Nick Becton
DE Jordan Stanton
LB Dan Fox
CB Bennett Jackson
CB Chandler Fenner
Giant PS players. I like Fenner and Jackson. One of them will likely land on the roster at some point this year barring another team plucking them away.

@RVacchianoNYDN: OT Rogers Gaines, waived by the Giants on Saturday, cleared and was added to their injured reserve list.

Don't know much about the OT from the Chargers. Liked some of what Rogers Gaines showcased but he had a late injury and was waived. So they are stuck with Charles fuckin' Brown and James Brewer as the top backup tackles. Ugh.

ShaneB

Guys game pass is incredible. It's a sin that it isn't available in the us.

Yeah it's a great service.

Looks like I faired better with the Straggler's draft! (they also clearly point out how fucked I am with a couple bye weeks.)

Even though Labrador Receivers didn't have a high draft pick (eighth overall), it didn't matter, as they built a legit squad capable of taking it to any opponent that gets in their way. As far as projections go, they will probably finish first in NEOGAF stragglers League with a record of 12-2-0 (1,351 points). They felt they could wait on quarterback, holding out until the 11th round to secure Andy Dalton with the 128th overall selection. They built the best TE tandem in the league, as they have Jimmy Graham and Travis Kelce.

Persona 5 is gonna rule

@mikefreemanNFL
GM tells me: "Teams want to sign Michael Sam but fear the media attention." To me, that's cowardice. But that's just me.

zychi

Banned
How did you sell your PS4? I really want to sell mine but I don't want to take a massive loss.
Amazon, i had a 1tb hdd and a second controller tho, got $475 after fees and shipping.

I have a gaming pc, a wii u, and an xbone.
Theres really no exclusives on ps4 i want besides p5. The show was meh. Metal gear is coming to pc. I kept the xbone over the ps4 because of the media stuff/nfl sunday ticket/potential plex app release and haloz.

Top Bottom