• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Fox318

Mech I have an avatar for you

cM5fC.jpg

Gobias

Banned
Honestly I don't see why Bortles can't start the first week. He looks as ready as any rookie and Henne is a bum. I understand the Jags are trash and they don't want to ruin him, but I think he can do it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Did not hit him helmet to helmet. That is one of those plays where you're going 110 MPH and instead of stopping fuck it go all in and hit the QB flag or no flag.

BTW when I played ball I made it a point to hit helmet to helmet. It was allowed 2006ish in all phases of the game. That loud pop would send a message to the QB or RB (at least that was the intent).

Gobias

Banned
Seriously Jags just start Bortles. Dude is legit and I believe in the hype. He gives them the best chance to win now and in the future. Not every rookie QB needs to sit awhile before they start.

KaYotiX

Banned
Gonna have to, the way we pass block.

Considering how bad we've been blocking, would rather have Harris out there than Starks. No holes to run through anyway.

Last year we couldn't block and McCarthy wanted 5 wide go routes.... Maybe he got some smarts smacked into him this year

Top Bottom