• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Guys, Bortles beat Henne's yardage in four throws. I feel a storm brewing.

I was on the letting Bortles sit bandwagon, but I have done a 180. I am impressed at the way he reads defenses before the snap and he isn't a 1 read QB like most rookies are. If the Jaguars were able to get a 6th round pick for Gabbert, Henne must be worth 2 1st rounders.

brentech

Harris looking like he's actually seeing it today.

white.jpg

Not too long for dat white ps4 in my office. cannnnnn't wait.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Couple shaky series for the pack in the first quarter but it's all good. Picked it up for sure. D looking real good after the first series. Glad to see Peppers making an impact.

Did Sio Moore get Nick Collins'd? :(

I really liked him in his first season, but in the first preseason game, his vision just wasn't there. he was running right into lineman and defenders.
I don't remember that game enough but every time I've seen him he's shown good vision and speed. And he can catch.

brentech

scary when guys don't move their arms at all when on the ground. only time i saw movement was in that replay when he first went down.

Harris will be the #2 rb after tonight. Starks drops + the difference in vision behind a messy offensive line makes it a no brainer.

I almost say let Starks fuck up and use a fresh Harris later on in the season.

Harris needs to work on his blitz pickups, too.
Fresh Harris? Who gives a shit? Did Eddie Lacy die?

I'm sure they'll mix it up. Starks looked good last week right? Didn't catch all of it.
Starks is an entirely known quantity in the run game at this point. So he looked like he usually does. Big, fast, no vision

Top Bottom