• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bucket, I feel like I may have been too blunt. But no, I'm not worried about making sure our backup rb has fresh legs for the playoffs. Starks and Harris' job is to keep Lacy's legs fresh, not the other way around.

Bucket, I feel like I may have been too blunt. But no, I'm not worried about making sure our backup rb has fresh legs for the playoffs. Starks and Harris' job is to keep Lacy's legs fresh, not the other way around.
Of course, I agree, I'm just saying Harris can be a good weapon in this offense.

Better to have those ready to go late on in the year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kelvin Benjamin and Allen Hurns will end up being the 2 best rookie WRs this year.

+Eric Ebron

largely short yard check downs. He looked off tonight. Honestly the team looks pretty bad outside of the d-line tonight.

We need those check downs though. The Jags were playing against the deep ball it seemed like opening up the way for the running game and check downs.

We started off shaky but the offense got into grove. I expected more but the running game has been solid and Stafford calmed down after that INT.

Top Bottom