• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Matty Ice is a clownshoes nickname.

Damn that sideline reporter so thirsty for Manziel.

"So coach is Hoyer done for the day or will we be seeing Manziel?"
"No we'll start the 1s for one more drive"
"And then we'll see Manziel!"

Haha well done Schwartz.

They know who butters the bread. John Football keeps the lights on and food on the table. Connor Shaw doesn't.

Would you allow Manning to grab your dick and pull it as hard as he can with the possibility of ripping it all off?

giphy.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Would you allow Manning to grab your dick and pull it as hard as he can with the possibility of ripping it all off?

Only if he was the Texans QB.

wait its a test of noodles lol

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Out with the zero

In with the hero

Sean Renfree so much better than Yates so far. I'm struggling to find a reason to keep Yates at all, but I guess 3rd string will do.

Duke>UNC confirmed

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Out with the zero

In with the hero

Sean Renfree so much better than Yates so far. I'm struggling to find a reason to keep Yates at all, but I guess 3rd string will do.

Duke>UNC confirmed

Renfree plays QB pretty similar to Ryan so he makes sense as a back up. Check downs, short passes, very conservative. He can air it but only when he feels he has the advantage. Watched him for 3 years.

Top Bottom