• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

JABEE

I actually like Bill O'Brien, but I think the Texans know they are going to need to draft their franchise QB next season. Savage and Fitz are placeholders.

eznark

Banned
Hasselbeck is no longer a good QB but man what a useful guy for Luck to have at this stage in his career. Such a smart signing.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Mech... thanks Fitz or Savage will take us to the promise land.

Only with a historically great defense. Which, with the way they are calling these penalties, is highly unlikely to happen for any team this year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
How far can Fitz throw the ball?

10 yards tops?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Only with a historically great defense. Which, with the way they are calling these penalties, is highly unlikely to happen for any team this year.

Very true. They better stop that shit. What is it, like 19 per game average or something like that?

Its absurd

TheFatOne

ibreEaH9bSByA8.gif

Can't tell from the gif but did Manning look the safety off? Because if he didn't I have no fucking clue what the safety was doing.

Matrix

Manning getting off on burning 2nd team scrubs lol

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
That was a ridiculous penalty on Swearinger.

LMAO you know Swearinger is Mannings head for Manning to get called for taunting.

yup, I put the over under at 4 wins this year, in the last thread.

Very true. They better stop that shit. What is it, like 19 per game average or something like that?

Its absurd
it really is.

Wait have I been living under a rock Fitzmagic is the Texans #1 QB?
Yup.

Top Bottom