• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

ShaneB

Kansas City Chiefs
Cuts to 75: WR Deon Anthony, DL Jairus Campbell, DT Jermelle Cudjo, WR Weston Dressler, G Otis Hudson, WR Jerrell Jackson, CB Brandon Jones, CB Vernon Kearney, S Jerron McMillian, TE Adam Schiltz, WR Darryl Surgent

CFL star Weston Dressler couldn't cut it with the big boys! =(

rando14

Hey.

Fuck your team.

MarshawnRodgers.gif

Was going to ask about this. Any defences to watch this weekend?

.... Never mind actually, I'll be working. Dammit. I guess I can watch the sat night games.
Atleast Saturday night we'll have FSU vs Oklahoma state and Wisconsin vs Lsu should be two good ones

jakncoke

Banned
I dont understand the point of that thread.

To show what people are playing on the Xbone, it would be more interesting later on when there is more games worth playing and seeing if people upgrade to new games or stay put..ect, right now its fairly useless and nothing shocking.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah I still can't believe it, I really miss him. Just saw that he died from a pulmonary embolism, man to get that at such a young age, rough :(

Yeah I heard thats what it was shortly after we all found out. Tragic and sudden way to go. Makes you really appreciate life. Especially since Im close to his age (he was 31)
I dont hold grudges with people for this exact reason.

eznark

Banned
She definitely had her moments. I guess it just didn't help that they usually had her wear bad frumpy 90s clothes.

Yeah, she can be absolutely stunning. Specifically when she straightens her hair. She looked great in Veep until she chopped her hair off.

RBH

The fuck? Dell sells games?

Yup. Dell actually has a lot of great deals when it comes to TVs and games.

Their website is kinda janky, but it's worth it for their gift card offers.

And I forgot to add that you can get 4% cash back if you access the Dell website through Fat Wallet, and you can get an additional 5% cash back if you sign up for a free Dell Advantage account.

So it's pretty damn nice overall.

cdyhybrid

Watching last week's Hard Knocks.

They're repairing this guy's ACL and it looks more like they're working on a car than on a human being with all their equipment :jnc

Top Bottom