• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

bionic77

Bv6RPdmCIAEOyWn.jpg:large
Ben and ARod not on that list?
Weird...

I'm Gonna Git you Sucka and Last of the Mohicans are both on at the same time. How many oscars did both of these movies win? I never looked it up. I just assume that they both won all is them.

brentech

Weird...

I'm Gonna Git you Sucka and Last of the Mohicans are both on at the same time. How many oscars did both of these movies win? I never looked it up. I just assume that they both won all is them.
Really thought Rodgers would be on it.

Weird...

Once Ben actually started to listen to coaching he was barely touched.

Bread

Banned
Donate plasma for 2 months, Maddenstation payed for and you only have to dedicate 2 hours or so a week depending your diet and water intake.
This unemployed tip is brought to you by MD20/20, drink away the part of the day you can't sleep away!

jakncoke

Banned
Ladies and gentlemen the jnc get rich quick scheme.

It wont get you rich but it would pay for his PS4 and help the people that use the medicines created from the plasma. I did the donating for a little bit for booze money and movie theater money. Sitting reading a magazine and clenching your fist when the machine tells you to easy.

Or just pick up a side job.

Or you could hook on the side like Gata and Noodle.

Either or, or both work.

edit; lol konka drunk douchebag mode activate. better stay inside the fort

bionic77

Tebow Christ, dude said he had over 600 retail games. And said it wasn't much, only a decent collection
Let's say 30 per game. That is 18,000 dollars.

Not all that much considering how expensive some hobbies can be. What would be more impressive is if he finished those games.

ShaneB

Donate plasma for 2 months, Maddenstation payed for and you only have to dedicate 2 hours or so a week depending your diet and water intake.

I remember when that guy posted in Gaming Side that he sold plasma to support his gaming habit. :jnc

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=424059

This is old. Do not reply to any of the posts!

This thread was the first thing that came to mind. Not donating plasma folks! Just never fun to get surprised by car repairs. Oh well, just hoping for a fair return on console trade ins.

cajunator

Banned
Lol I just saw a video about birds burning up in mid flight because of a solar energy plant.
Something like 28,000 of them a year estimated. So much for green energy.

Weird...

If it was last two seasons I bet Tannehill would be on there.

Top Bottom