• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Konka

Banned
What city are you in?

YyNc7vh.jpg

And if I'm being honest I can't remember the last time I've been this content. +1 for radical life change.

Konka

Banned
It is. Quite a livable city. It's just sort of small and there's not a ton to do. It's not as nice as Philly.

Yeah. Philly greatly benefits also from being so close to NYC, Baltimore and DC

Everyone speaks English which is much better than countries that do not. you will have good adventures.

Yes. I am also looking forward to seeing the rest of Europe.

What were your reasons for moving to Ireland?

Grad school and I was laid off last summer from a job that was never supposed to be a long term thing. When I got a job quickly after being laid off in the same industry I knew I had to get out. It paid decent was relatively stress free and had good benefits but I ultimately wasn't happy so I decided to do something drastic before I got stuck where I was.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah. Philly greatly benefits also from being so close to NYC, Baltimore and DC

Yes. I am also looking forward to seeing the rest of Europe.

Grad school and I was laid off last summer from a job that was never supposed to be a long term thing. When I got a job quickly after being laid off in the same industry I knew I had to get out. It paid decent was relatively stress free and had good benefits but I ultimately wasn't happy so I decided to do something drastic before I got stuck where I was.

Do what works for you.
Lafayette works for me pretty much any concievable way I can think of. If I moved elsewhere Im 100% confident I would be miserable.

eznark

Banned
Tried to buy it yesterday but the US store isn't accepting my card as a valid payment option, nor my brother's paypal so I'm not buying it out of spite.

And also until they fix some of the no huddle nonsense

I haven't run into any of that no huddle stuff at all, for what its worth.

On Marino's new role with the team:

"I don't know. I don't know exactly what his role even is," Dolphins starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill admitted. "No one has really even told me that. But, if he's open to some time, I'd love to pick his brain a little bit."
This needs to happen.

Top Bottom