• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BwF-FkzCEAA-zPo.jpg

Stolen from the NHL Thread:

HkL5roz.png

:kave #ShameCircle

Godslay

Banned
Its not because of Xbox One. Just getting bored with my life basically. Started hating my job, money is tight, arguing with the wife, etc....keep joking with my wife about selling everything and moving to Maine. When I say it im only partly joking though.

Good luck man. If you need to take a break from Gaf to fix this stuff there is never a better time to do it than right now. We'll be here. It always helps me to get away when something if going down in real life.

I haven't been to Wyoming yet, but I'm going to go soon I think. Yellowstone! No light pollution at night! Other cool shit! But mostly Yellowstone!!!

Its not because of Xbox One. Just getting bored with my life basically. Started hating my job, money is tight, arguing with the wife, etc....keep joking with my wife about selling everything and moving to Maine. When I say it im only partly joking though.

Pretty much having the same issue except I'm back into gaming and my mother is dying as an added source of stress. Not thinking of moving to Maine though, that's just insane.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Portland ME is pretty awesome, y'all are just hatin'.

I liked it way more than anything in Massachusetts and all those Massholes.

Edit: sorry to hear storybook

ShaneB

It's ok. She just developed another fistula recently and the pain continues to worsen. She told my daughter that the angels may be coming to take her soon. We just hate to watch her suffer. :(

That sentence is heart wrenching =*( So sorry to hear that storybook.

Talon

Man, I consider myself a huge sports fan, but I've grown to hate the live experience because fans overall are such shitheads.

Add this odd sense of tribalism of owning a jersey leading assholes into thinking they have some sort of army behind them + alcohol, and you just get a crowd of pricks.

cajunator

Banned
Get some approved, don't answer the phone while you're off.

I cant. Not with the nature of how our job is. They wouldnt be able to find enough people who would cover me for those 7 days off. Im just kind of fucked.
i dont even make that much money.

Narag

I cant. Not with the nature of how our job is. They wouldnt be able to find enough people who would cover me for those 7 days off. Im just kind of fucked.
i dont even make that much money.

If they can't operate without you, you should parlay that into higher compensation. I mean, surely they'll give you more if they'll go out of business without you there for a week.

Greg

It's ok. She just developed another fistula recently and the pain continues to worsen. She told my daughter that the angels may be coming to take her soon. We just hate to watch her suffer. :(
:(

sorry man

Man, I consider myself a huge sports fan, but I've grown to hate the live experience because fans overall are such shitheads.

Add this odd sense of tribalism of owning a jersey leading assholes into thinking they have some sort of army behind them + alcohol, and you just get a crowd of pricks.
+ alcohol leads to assholes no matter what the occasion

They cant find enough people who will put up with the stress. I should probably make more money.
time to get paaaaaaaaaaid

seriously, get what you're worth and then some

Konka

Banned
You guys can just quit your jobs and move to this foreign land with me. I think that I may go watch the sunrise at the harbor.

Top Bottom