• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

ShaneB

Its not because of Xbox One. Just getting bored with my life basically. Started hating my job, money is tight, arguing with the wife, etc....keep joking with my wife about selling everything and moving to Maine. When I say it im only partly joking though.

I'm right with you. Guess I'm sick of myself talking about it so I generally just stay quiet. Definitely would love if I could give my life a major shake up, I suppose I have nothing holding me back, just the fear of making that first step.

Best of luck to you moving forward friend. You're a good person.

Maybe I should go and trade in a ton of games I have...

Yeah, I traded in most of my games ages ago for Steam Wallet funds, and I traded in my consoles today and various accessories.

Boo Shane boooooooooo

Breadstream will keep fighting for console parity in nflgaf

=( I'm sorry friend. I don't play games much at all, but I see most of MaddenGaf and whatnot is PS4, and all I really play these days is Madden, and I guess I would be excited for a PS4 Hot SHots Golf for sure.

I think he was referring to the way you phrased it. "A faster than light stream"

That is exactly what I meant :)

Does NFL Now have all of the NFL Films Presents library?

NFL Films presents shows 87 episodes.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880670.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack -- MB-981EA1F8ECB73409
Fuck the Patriots. They cheated and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Also Will somebody tell Belicick that he has an aging QB with a limited time to win? It's probably not a good idea to get rid of a team captain and pro bowl lineman

t1409199381z1.png

Dragon

Banned
Fuck the Patriots. They cheated and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Also Will somebody tell Belicick that he has an aging QB with a limited time to win? It's probably not a good idea to get rid of a team captain and pro bowl lineman

Uh this is fucking Mod abuse. Wes what the fuckkkkk

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880670.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1409199381z1.png

Even bots know brady and the pats are evil

Holy shit my wife just told me that her cousins house caught on fire because of their Xbox. The Xbox lit on fire, which caught the TV. The TV caught the curtains, which then fell on their dogs cage, and their dog got burnt. Dog is currently alive, but the vet says it won't make it.

FUCK YOU XBOX.

Holy shit my wife just told me that her cousins house caught on fire because of their Xbox. The Xbox lit on fire, which caught the TV. The TV caught the curtains, which then fell on their dogs cage, and their dog got burnt. Dog is currently alive, but the vet says it won't make it.

FUCK YOU XBOX.
Wow that's terrible.

johnbone

FUCK YOU XBOX.

Yikes....

jakncoke

Banned

FUCK YOU XBOX.

wow that really sucks. but how does a console catch on fire?

Bread

Banned

FUCK YOU XBOX.
whoa that's crazy, sorry to hear that man.

did they have something on the xbox? i mean i've heard of overheating but that's ridiculous!

That sucks dude

wow that really sucks. but how does a console catch on fire?

whoa that's crazy, sorry to hear that man.

did they have something on the xbox? i mean i've heard of overheating but that's ridiculous!

Thanks. They were out celebrating their daughters birthday, so at least they weren't hurt. There's a lot of smoke and water damage to the house and the poor dog...

I don't know how it caught fire, honestly, because I don't know a ton of details. That's what they told my mother-in-law that the fire department said, but she probably only knows a few details. We're going to visit this weekend for labor day so I'll find out more then I guess.

FUCK YOU XBOX.

Oh no poor doggy :( that really sucks

According to what she heard the burns on the dog were bad, but mostly around the paws and such, and that the real culprit is the smoke inhalation. I guess that's better than dying from burns? : (

Dragon

Banned

FUCK YOU XBOX.

Jesus...I'm sorry man.

Bread

Banned
Thanks. They were out celebrating their daughters birthday, so at least they weren't hurt. There's a lot of smoke and water damage to the house and the poor dog...

I don't know how it caught fire, honestly, because I don't know a ton of details. That's what they told my mother-in-law that the fire department said, but she probably only knows a few details. We're going to visit this weekend for labor day so I'll find out more then I guess.
crazy, that's gotta be a lawsuit waiting to happen if the damn console just caught fire. fuck how horrifying that must have been for them :(

Hunter S.

I feel slap happy after a very long bike ride after work. Time for the only good thing to come out of Boston........Samuel Adams OCTOBERFEST BROS!!¡¡¡¡¡!!

cajunator

Banned

FUCK YOU XBOX.

I recall this sort of stuff happened with the original xbox and early in 360 release period. It kind of fell by the wayside but I suppose that it still happens occasionally.

bigosc2k

Banned

FUCK YOU XBOX.

Man that sucks, it's never fun losing a furry companion.

Hunter S.

Man, our hot dog bar swapped out Summer Ale for Oktoberfest two weeks ago. Too damn early.

It seems like all their seasonal beers come earlier then the actual season. I have always wondered why, but I guess it comes down to the time it takes to brew seasonal beer. You cannot control brewing time varience for each unique beer.

bionic77

FUCK YOU XBOX.
Time to lawyer up.

ShaneB

I am just glad they and their daughter are ok. They are both cops so they get good benefits and such so they'll be alright.

Craziness bud, glad everyone is ok at least. Hope the doggy makes it =(

Just finished my first game off Madden 15, man it's going to take some time to get use to it after how much I played 08 lately.

FUCK YOU XBOX.

Post this on gaming side please. I would like to read the thread.

Also I'm legit sorry to hear that...

FUCK YOU XBOX.

So can they sue Microsoft?

BIONIC!!! Time to get paid.

Top Bottom