• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

GQman2121

Banned
GQ you're a Ravens fan? :/

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna get Popeyes and Tlou. I feel you should be proud of me. BE PROUD!

I live a 2 iron away from the stadium. Larry and I went to high school together.

Speaking of which...ill Flacco alert, ill, ill Flacco alert.

QLxoDwt.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
He shared that with me weeks before he decided to share it with the Internet. I think he learned his lesson though.

And I resigned from the league, ran it through my best friend who was our representative at the draft and lost in the Super Bowl to Peyton. Teams with picks 11 and 12 were in the final too.

MechDX

Ravens' fans gave a fairly loud round of applause when suspended running back Ray Rice was featured on the Jumbotron at M&T Bank Stadium

Stay classy Baltimore.

cdyhybrid

How I feel about the Jaguars season getting started
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/Procta/jagsfandancing.gif[IMG]

How I think I am going to feel after the first month.
[IMG]http://www.thefumble.com/sites/captainwag.com/files/Jaguars-Fan-Shakes-Head-GIF.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you'll have Tamanon, iapetus and Gata to commiserate with.

Colasante

People who own Wii U, do Wii U downloadable games go on sale frequently/at all? I'd like to get Shovel Knight but I'm in no rush, so I can wait if it's reasonable to expect it to go on sale at some point in the future.

Bread

Banned
Sounds like they're old too
Gata a boy of your age should know about Lorena Bobbit. Check out the weird al song headline news if you want to learn more.

Yea it's worse than that, the pizza is $5 for a small cheese and Miller lite/pbr might be the only beers under 3.50...

Will Graves ✔ @WillGravesAP

Martavis Bryant ends 7 on 7 by having one smack him in the chest and fall to the ground.

Champio...oh. :sweed

She's suing for $25k. Just pay her and get her to shut up about your genital sores. Damn.
I think Justin Brown might beat him out.

Top Bottom