• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Farooq

Banned
So about this write up, do I need to concern myself with camp bodies? I should just limit myself to players who have a realistic shot at making the roster right? But what if the talent pool is so poor, that even camp bodies have a good chance at making the roster.

cajunator

Banned
So about this write up, do I need to concern myself with camp bodies? I should just limit myself to players who have a realistic shot at making the roster right? But what if the talent pool is so poor, that even camp bodies have a good chance at making the roster.

I would think only if camp bodies have a realistic chance of making the roster.
At this point you never know if a long shot player might make it or not.

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...ns-Day-3/36f0dc50-8caa-44f1-974f-0ab07a340501

9.. It was the first opportunity for the Houston public to see Jadeveon Clowney up close. He didn't disappoint. On his first rep during 9-on-7, he drove TE Ryan Griffin back into the ball closing down an open hole. On the second, he ran down the RB from behind. On the third, he was so fast off the ball that he nearly created another 2013 Outback Bowl moment, although he pulled off on the hit on RB
Dennis Johnson (luckily) at the last minute. The burst off the ball is what we've all wanted to see and we didn't have to wait long to see it.

Damn

Greg

Buckethead - Packers, because I am the queen of Packers-GAF.
JRAmm0t.png

Gaffney's ethnically ambiguous and from a school that wears red.

There's no way he won't be a star for the Patriots. :(

Damn you Belichick. One step ahead again!

Tenumi

Banned
I wish Suh well on whatever his future team will be as long as it isn't Green Bay, Minnesota, or Chicago.

That being said, I'm curious to see what can be done on D with some extra cap room.

GQman2121

Banned
About to drop $20 on tenders, fries and a Ravens cup. It's hot under this sun.

On a purely sexual note, Tucker a has emerged from the lockeroom for warm up kicks.

Top Bottom