• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 8m

The team has signed offensive tackles Steven Baker and Tony Hills

RIP Tannehill

Colasante

Patriots claim former Stanford and Carolina Panthers RB Tyler Gaffney off waivers. Panthers were hoping that he would clear waivers and head to IR. Hopefully Gaffney will turn out better than Jake Ballard did the last time Patriots did this, I did like him at Stanford.

jakncoke

Banned

I was curious where you were going with it :p Interesting none the less edit; they dont seem to include townships though. The closest town has like 5k in it because the tax rate is super cheap compared to the town rate. something like 6 mills to 28
There are 674 people in the closest incorporated town to me as of 2012.

boondocks indeed.

See konkas post

Jak meant the smallest town of anyone posting in this thread, with the exception of eznark.

This. Also eznark more than likely be a run away with his inclusion.

JABEE

So Nate Silver's pseudo-stats website has stooped to quoting writers from other pseudo-stats based web site to "back up" their points?

lolokggnate
I stopped respecting Nate Silver when he used Google statistics to determine the most popular teams and leagues across sports in America.

cajunator

Banned
I was curious where you were going with it :p Interesting none the less

boondocks indeed.

See konkas post

This. Also eznark more than likely be a run away with his inclusion.

Just looked up Louisiana. Smallest town is 202 people. A little town called Venice which is on the very tip of the Mississippi River an Katrina wiped it out completely. But they rebuilt the whole place.

Lions are tabling talks with Suh till the end of the season per Tom Lewand

Sorry DetroitGAF. #RoarPostponedTill2015

@AdamSchefter
Patriots claimed former Panthers rookie RB Tyler Gaffney on waivers today after Carolina tried to sneak him through waivers and into IR.

Bowser

Patriots claim former Stanford and Carolina Panthers RB Tyler Gaffney off waivers. Panthers were hoping that he would clear waivers and head to IR. Hopefully Gaffney will turn out better than Jake Ballard did the last time Patriots did this, I did like him at Stanford.

Ugh fucking dickhead belicheat

jakncoke

Banned
Lions are tabling talks with Suh till the end of the season per Tom Lewand

Sorry DetroitGAF. #RoarPostponedTill2015

@AdamSchefter
Patriots claimed former Panthers rookie RB Tyler Gaffney on waivers today after Carolina tried to sneak him through waivers and into IR.

lol trololol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
good point.
But Lions have a lot of holes in the team to fill. I dont think a TE was what they really needed.

Yeah I agree with that.

The hilarious thing is they still re-signed Pettigrew too. As if they didn't realize hes garbage. They're the Lions though.

dionysus

Yaldog
I grew up in an unincorporated "town" of Punkin Center. Not a misspelling.

Cajun I agree with you. I'd love to live 30 miles outside of Lafayette for example. If only I wouldn't have to take such a huge pay cut to get away from Houston.

jakncoke

Banned
Just looked up Louisiana. Smallest town is 202 people. A little town called Venice which is on the very tip of the Mississippi River an Katrina wiped it out completely. But they rebuilt the whole place.

I think the town that has the coal fire from the 1960s is still considered a town even though only like 9 people live there now.

They've been playing Brandon Pettigrew the past few years. TE was not a "luxury" for them.

Fauria had like a 100 TD catches last season. He isn't that fast but I wanted to see him develop so we could better determine what he is. Is he just a redzone threat or can he stretch the field? Instead the FO punched him in the gut by drafting Ebron.

cajunator

Banned
I was born in an unincorporated "town" of Punkin Center. Not a misspelling.

Cajun I agree with you. I'd love to live 30 miles outside of Lafayette for example. If only I wouldn't have to take such a huge pay cut to get away from Houston.

Houston is nice. I like to visit there. Its just too spread out. Way way too large of a city footprint. you have to drive forever to get to the Galleria for example. I really like that mall though. Epic place.

cajunator

Banned
I think the town that has the coal fire from the 1960s is still considered a town even though only like 9 people live there now.

Centralia yeah. Some stubborn old fucks live there and refuse to leave.
Im not sure what theyre doing to survive because you cant grow anything there.
Probably hunting wildlife.

squicken

That's Bowser's coach!

BtpTcHSCUAEVh4b.jpg:large

Meanwhile in Arkansas ...

Top Bottom