• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Farooq

Banned
I said I would do the write up for the Cowboys tonight...I don't think that is happening. I know you guys were really looking forward to reading about the various stories coming out of the Cowboys' training camp. Stories like the competition at LG, and the unsettled situation at linebacker. Not to mention the most important story of them all, the health of Tony Romo. So apologies NFL-GAF.

Bread

Banned
Burger-King-Mushroom-Swiss-Big-King.jpg

Mushroom-and-Swiss-Big-King.jpg
Too bad BK has awful burgers, the mushrooms look great.

People who own Wii U, do Wii U downloadable games go on sale frequently/at all? I'd like to get Shovel Knight but I'm in no rush, so I can wait if it's reasonable to expect it to go on sale at some point in the future.

They have been running some sales, but there's no real pattern to it.

And I resigned from the league, ran it through my best friend who was our representative at the draft and lost in the Super Bowl to Peyton. Teams with picks 11 and 12 were in the final too.

I Goodell'd his ass.

If you have questions about me, guys, you can ask. You don't have to ask GQ.

MechDX

One day, when we head to the NE to see the in laws, im going to make a stop at Breads bar. Ill walk in, look him in the eye and give him a hard kiss on the lips and tell him he broke my heart and then walk out.

All this with a camera so Greg can watch it live.

Sanjuro

Wtf kind of bar are you at

If I weren't working I'd be on my way over right now

It's about to be all dick. These 90s bridesmaids ripoffs have been super loud. The young one wanted to leave the bar, so she flashed the rest by pushing her tits against the glass door.

The one who apparently turned 30 was interested in me, but I kind of snubbed her.

Bread

Banned
One day, when we head to the NE to see the in laws, im going to make a stop at Breads bar. Ill walk in, look him in the eye and give him a hard kiss on the lips and tell him he broke my heart and then walk out.

By this time I'll have my go pro on, so nfl gaf can see it from both angles.

rando14

I mean not to spoiler anything, but I'll probably have some drake songs within.
Spell checking and adding links now

Yes!!

:jnc :jnc

Bread

Banned
It's about to be all dick. These 90s bridesmaids ripoffs have been super loud. The young one wanted to leave the bar, so she flashed the rest by pushing her tits against the glass door.

The one who apparently turned 30 was interested in me, but I kind of snubbed her.
I gotta venture out of this ghost town to some other bars sometime soon

Greg

By this time I'll have my go pro on, so nfl gaf can see it from both angles.
this will be the first time I ever donate to a twitch stream

jakncoke

Banned
Happened to 5th round Terry Richardson.

Just thinking about that depth Chart - Brown Wheaton Moore Archer - is Bryant gonna beat out?

Archer isnt really going to count as a pure WR though. And I dont see us keeping DHB really. Also i assume you meant Terry Hawthorne which interestingly enough never was picked up by anyone during the season and still remains a FA.

Archer isnt really going to count as a pure WR though. And I dont see us keeping DHB really. Also i assume you meant Terry Hawthorne which interestingly enough never was picked up by anyone during the season and still remains a FA.
Last I heard they were going to keep Archer as a WR. Bey is for sure gone, but that should leave one more spot. Still plenty of TC left but from what I've heard Bryant is not looking good.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Somehow "I met my wife at a bar on a Monday night" just doesn't have that romantic ring to it that your grandchildren will be happy to hear.

Top Bottom