• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dragon

Banned
I also kind of like the chick from Scott Pilgrim and Rachel Leigh Cook.

Yeah the Scott Pilgrim chick is also Bruce Willis' daughter in the fourth Die Hard movie:
Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead.jpg

I'm a big believer in Brittany Snow, even though she can't act out of a paper bag:

BG, we need to play tLoU multiplayer once you're done with the SP!

JABEE

Im not the one yall need to worry about.

It was Mech all along. We should have done something for him. I used to think he was a normal. The Gata was a lost cause, but Mech was someone I used to defend. The Texans were a mediocre yet honorable organization.

His recent behavior following last season is like watching a car crash in slow motion. There is no helping him anymore. The momentum has already started to take over.

Dragon

Banned
2D people are just so understanding and easy to relate to unlike some people.

I would rather spend a nice quiet evening at home enjoying the adventures of Patlabor than have to deal with nonsense that this thread devolves into.

I'm pretty sure Matt Schaub has severely addled your brain.

cajunator

Banned
It was Mech all along. We should have done something for him. I used to think he was a normal. The Gata was a lost cause, but Mech was someone I used to defend. The Texans were a mediocre yet honorable organization.

His recent behavior following last season is like watching a car crash in slow motion. There is no helping him anymore. The momentum has already started to take over.

I will never support the Pats no worries. The fans are aight.

cdyhybrid

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 59s
Most passing TDs in their first 3 seasons (NFL history): • Dan Marino - 98 • Peyton Manning - 85 • Andy Dalton - 80

jbug617

Banned
I feel like I'm doing all the heavy lifting here to fight against the great Patriot-Anime Conspiracy of 2014.

Post your own local TV women.

For sports Boston had a great run.

Molly McGrath use to cover the Celtics for CSNNE

Heidi Watney use to cover the Red Sox for NESN

Jamie Erdahl works for NESN currently

There was also Wendi Nix, Hazel Mae, Kathyrn Tappen and Jenny Dell

Top Bottom