• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Boston only has white blonde sportscasters. Shocking.

Also, what a bunch of thugs:

5Tjt7YG.png
The debate over whether to boo or cheer for Brent heats up.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ugh.

Had a nice Skype chat with a chick and made plans this weekend....and then I get a text that says we should just be friends.

Shit sucks.

Ugh.

Had a nice Skype chat with a chick and made plans this weekend....and then I get a text that says we should just be friends.

Shit sucks.

She could be the one. Don't give up and don't take no for an answer. Text her a couple hundred more times and see what happens.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Drink the sad away, my friend!

I'll play some Last of Us to cheer me up. Wait no, that sounds like a bad idea.

Friend zoned faster than Cajun turns real people channels to the anime networks

:you

Then just be friends.

They don't actually want to be friends cajun....that's code for "sorry but....no"

She could be the one. Don't give up and don't take no for an answer. Text her a couple hundred more times and see what happens.

I'll make sure to add "pls respond" :jnc

Ah well, nice thing about online dating is that there are other fish.

I'm also leaving out the part where I turned down the last four chicks I met up with. Sometimes you give and sometimes you take.

Greg

Ugh.

Shit sucks.
it's all good - at least take some comfort in knowing you got that out of the way early

on to the next!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
it's all good - at least take some comfort in knowing you got that out of the way early

on to the next!

On to the next one breh.

Also, California has a sizable lead for hottest news anchors so far.

Like I said, sometimes you're the rejector and other times you're the rejectee. The life and times of online dating. Actually life in general since I've blown off chicks in real life too. Ah well.

jakncoke

Banned
Like I said, sometimes you're the rejector and other times you're the rejectee. The life and times of online dating. Actually life in general since I've blown off chicks in real life too. Ah well.

The positive thing is there tons more fish in the sea waiting!

cdyhybrid

Just play DOTA instead.

Once you git gud you can get rich by winning The International and have any woman you want.

Ugh.

Shit sucks.
Meh, she just had second thoughts. Better sooner than later!

Probably figured out you post in internet threads with weirdos

Top Bottom