• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Tom Penny

Yeah. Dragon is a better greasy option, and bar. Plus they always give you that weird loaf of bread with every order.

Only places I ever go to in Pawtucket is Doherty's Ale house..like nearly 100 beers on tap an Pho Horn. Asia Grille hard liquor is cheap as fuck for some reason.

MechDX

Twitter question:

Since 1990, every year the NFL has sent 4 new teams to the playoffs that didn't make it the prior season. Who's the 4 in 2014?

Bonus: which 4 are replaced?

jbug617

Banned
Twitter question:

Since 1990, every year the NFL has sent 4 new teams to the playoffs that didn't make it the prior season. Who's the 4 in 2014?

Bonus: which 4 are replaced?

Falcons (replacing the Panthers)
Skins (replacing the Eagles)
Steelers (replacing the Chargers)
Ravens (replacing the Bengals)

Sanjuro

Only places I ever go to in Pawtucket is Doherty's Ale house..like nearly 100 beers on tap an Pho Horn. Asia Grille hard liquor is cheap as fuck for some reason.

It's not bad, I always just went to Trinity though at that point.

I just stopped at a liquor store to get some stuff for my journey. Rocky 3 montage was on in the background on AMC. me, the clerk, and two other guys just stopped to watch it. Was pretty awesome.

i8EreaQ3RXeYU.gif

I was promised Drake songs
Dammit, write up delayed till tomorrow. Have to be true to myself.
Trying to do it on my iphone and I keep accidentally messing up -_-

Gata should be treated like swiper form Dora the explorer. Instead of no swiping it's no thugging though
sticker,375x360.png

Need to edit picture for Gata

MechDX

Neat info from this NFL release: Landry Jones' wife, Whitney was drafted in the WNBA & was college teammates at Oklahoma w/ Big Ben's sister

I did not know this

Top Bottom