• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Super Bears, Super Bowl.

3decb8840c930e207e40b4f7b8fe3a3c754a534e806fbcd9bbbbcda5ce6de80e.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Been bitching all day about how distrubtors do their movie release wrong case and content wise. But man this Pain & Gain release is pretty solid for a normal release get a blu ray disc of it, dvd disc of , digital codes to it and the italian job, 10 dollar coupon to ticketmaster and 5 dollar coupon to Marked nutrition

cajunator

Banned
Been bitching all day about how distrubtors do their movie release wrong case and content wise. But man this Pain & Gain release is pretty solid for a normal release get a blu ray disc of it, dvd disc of , digital codes to it and the italian job, 10 dollar coupon to ticketmaster and 5 dollar coupon to Marked nutrition

I like the discs that have like 5 different versions and formats.

yeah but then you have to own pain & gain. not worth it

GQman2121

Banned
Completion to Smith for a first down.
flaccotosmithsrn3ixz.gif

Torrey Smith to the endzone.
buwtpg.gif

Old woman on a cooler scooter exiting the stadium.
grannycoolerscooterw8ere.gif

More random images from tonight's Ravens practice including best Harbaugh coaching, and owner, Steve Bisciotti chauffeuring Ray Lewis in a golf cart.

Rice waiting to go back in and deliver that knockout....play.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
An unreleased peripheral (at least in the US) for the original Playstation.

220px-Sony-PocketStation.jpg

Think of it as similar to the VMU on Dreamcast controllers.
Final Fantasy 8 had features designed for this, but nobody in America could do anything about it unless they imported one.

You know what's an awful movie but still like alright to watch cause it's not good?

Blood and Bone.

It stars Black Dynamite and a chubby older Rufio. It also has an appearance from Kimbo Slice.

The plot: In Los Angeles, an ex-con takes the underground fighting world by storm in his quest to fulfill a promise to a dead friend.

The movie is so terrible it's on youtube and nobody cares . It's also on Netflix.

JABEE

I'm worried about what the Gata would do with chris.trejo's cat. He has shown in the past that he has questionable ethics. He's also a bit creepy.

jakncoke

Banned
You know what's an awful movie but still like alright to watch cause it's not good?

Blood and Bone.

It stars Black Dynamite and a chubby older Rufio. It also has an appearance from Kimbo Slice.

The plot: In Los Angeles, an ex-con takes the underground fighting world by storm in his quest to fulfill a promise to a dead friend.

The movie is so terrible it's on youtube and nobody cares . It's also on Netflix.

Pretty sure ive seen this but dont remember any thing about the characters or plot

GQ, those pics.....

So beautiful

Also, I was gonna purchase a jersey, but they only make Justin Tucker jerseys for women. What horseshit. They do have "Legatron" T shirts though. No thanks.

OK, so I couldn't take it any more and posted in the thread about IDF attacking the hospital and refugee camp.

Pray gata doesn't get me. If I do get done, always remember:

Fuck the Pats.

You almost made it to the preseason. RIP

It would be worth it, can't stare at my screen and see someone respond to the number of civilian casualties with this:

The problem in that statistic is who is Hamas and who is an innocent civilian.

I'm not justifying Israel's actions, I think it's not the right action to take, but terrorist groups would dare to turn a group of kids into fighters to fight for their cause.
There is no way to tell the difference between Hamas and civilians with the way terrorists have been growing themselves.

Seriously, what a piece of shit.

Did you downloaded Xbox Fitness too??

I had been playing FIFA online with a friend a couple of months back and by the time we were finished it was like 3am and for some reason we decided to take a look at Xbox Fitness and try the ten minute kickboxing workout.

Obviously it all went off without a hitch until we got to the 'kick' part of the kickboxing program and I hear crashing noises boom out of my TV. Took me a second to realise that my friend had done a roundhouse kick and sent everything that was on his coffee table flying all over his living room.

Xbox Fitness is the best.

GQman2121

Banned
Everyone get out of bed, go pickup TLoU and then get back into bed and play.

I look forward to murdering many of you later today.

The game is basically just always running. If you looked at that and OOTP 15 I've probably got 168 hours this week. Why close them?!
I can't stand game timers that are wrong, it drives me nuts. If someone starts talking to me I will close a game so it doesn't inflate the time. I realize I am the weird one.

In all seriousness though, it's pretty amazing that you got that much money for a few DOTA items. Doesn't surprise me with that nutty fanbase, though.

Top Bottom